43

Dai Fang still hates Hua Mi for breaking her fingers off. Although Qin Ziran specially ordered her fingers to be snapped back by the doctors and nurses, they are not as flexible as before.

  This finger is useless.

  Thinking of this, Dai Fang hated Hua Mi, a ruthless, vicious and contrived woman, even more.

  Hua Mi raised her eyebrows, folded her arms, and the fox's eyes had a dangerous glint,

  "Oh, so you are leading people now, and you plan to clean us up like this? Qin Ziran asked you to do this too? "

  The doctors and nurses below don't know anything, they just follow the orders of the management to do things.

  No wonder why.

  Huami also has no opinion on the decision of cleaning up the emergency room and reserving beds for injured patients who need more help.

 It is still in a state of reason.

  She just felt wronged for Cao Feng and Tang You.

  As long as Dai Fang doesn't continue to die, Hua Mi won't go berserk.

  But Dai Fang didn't seem to go out with her brain today, she looked happy to get revenge, "Of course it's your boyfriend's order, your boyfriend said, all the burdens must be cleaned up! I think you are doing well. Don't occupy the bed here, and I won't let someone like you stay here."

  "It's an ex-boyfriend."

  Hua Mi corrected Dai Fang again, and said:
 "Yes, I'm fine, but it's raining outside, you just cleared out those who have clear consciousness and are about to die, have you arranged where we are going? "

  Hua Mi's anger value +1.

  Standing opposite her, Dai Fang gloated,

  "I don't care where you go? So what if it's raining outside? We only follow Mr. Qin's order to do things, and you can leave as soon as you are told. If you occupy the bed, you will be damned. Die, anyone who doesn't deserve to die can live anyway."

  Hua Mi's anger value +2.

  Her voice cooled down,

  "So this means to clear us out and resign ourselves to fate, right?"

  Does Dai Fang have no ears? Can't you hear the curses of so many people? Clear the bed, that's fine.

  But the way of doing things is not like this.

  Sure enough, the management who came in through the back door is still not very professional.

  Seeing Dai Fang proudly say again,
 "That's almost what it means. I know you don't want to go out, don't you want to get out? If you don't want to get out, you kneel down and beg me, beg me to break off one of your fingers too."

Hua Mi pursed her lips  anger value +3, +4, +5 quickly climb up!

 She squinted her clear fox eyes to cover the cold sharp light in her eyes,

 however, Dai Fang was still trying to stimulate Hua Mi, "Tsk tsk, you're angry, ah, if you have the ability, you come to bite me and tell me to get out, do you hear that?"

  She humiliated Hua Mi to her heart's content, and she remembered everything about how Hua Mi humiliated her back then.

  In her eyes now, Hua Mi is just meat on the chopping board, let her chop it.