24

Hua Mi tugged at her hair and recalled Gong Yi, but couldn't remember who this man was.

  She looked at Chi Chuan in despair, his stall was full of underwear.

  She couldn't help Chi Chuan, but in order to reciprocate, she offered to buy all the women's underwear at his booth.

  "Are you finished?"

  Chi Chuan dragged out five or six stuffed snakeskin bags suspiciously, and unzipped them to show Hua Mi, all of which were tightly pressed women's underwear.

  Various styles, various colors, various sizes.

 There must be at least tens of thousands of underwear.

  Hua Mi thought about it, she wears one pair of underwear every day, at least ten thousand days to wear them all, and the new underwear has to be washed with water before they can be worn.

  Just as she was about to say that she didn't need that much, she saw Chi Chuan pulling out several large bags of disposable underwear from the truck behind him.

  It is the kind of sterilized underwear for travel, which is thrown away after use.

  Hua Mi's eyes lit up, and she nodded immediately, "I buy  them all. I want all of these sterilized underwear you have."

  There really is never too much of these things.

  After all, every day after the end of the world, people are struggling on the edge of life and death. At that time, it was difficult for people to survive, let alone pay attention to personal hygiene.

  If you really want to get busy, you may take half a year to take a shower. It is common to not change your underwear for dozens of days.

  So there are too many women in the last days suffering from gynecological diseases.

  It's okay to itch, it's a mild symptom.

  So underwear should be changed and washed every day.

  Others can't care about Hua Mi, she has this condition, so she still has to pay attention to personal hygiene in this aspect.

  "A lot. I have a friend who opened an online store to sell this. I'm helping him sell the goods."

  Chi Chuan said, and pulled out a few sacks of disposable sterilization masks from the truck,
  "Do you want this? No What kind of shape is it? It doesn't hold up well."

"At this time, I still pay attention to what looks good. I can wear it, and it's fine when I run without making a fuss."

  Hua Mi doesn't care so much, and now she's suffering from a natural disaster, so she doesn't need to run around, after a few years, when humans, animals and plants have all mutated, as long as humans go out, two or three zombies will follow behind them.

  The survivors had to run.

  If a woman doesn't wear an underwear, she will be sensational when running.

  Hua Mi was very far-sighted, and directly buy to Chi Chuan these disposable sterilized underwear, including the pile of men's and women's underwear on Chichuan's stall.

  Then, she made an agreement with Chi Chuan that next time Chi Chuan would drag over all the disposable sterilized underwear and masks from his friend's warehouse.

  No matter how many goods there were, Hua Mi took them all.

  Chi Chuan was as if he had seen someone of the same kind, thinking that Hua Mi was also in the business of buying and selling. He said "hey" without being vague, and immediately took the money, exchanged contact information with Hua Mi, and drove away in an empty truck up.