75

"Hua Mi, you can't do this, Hua Mi, Hua Mi!!!"

  Dai Fang's angry voice rang out on the other end of the phone, and Hua Mi hung up her call directly, and continued on. Walk deep in the woods.

  According to the direction given by the gas station owner, from where she is now, a dozen kilometers away is the place where the tanker was stuck.

 He have already sold all the oil that can be transferred in Xiangcheng to Hua Mi. The current batch of oil was transported from the next city by him through a relationship.

  But still did not beat the time.

  Hua Mi did some calculations, and she usually took twenty to thirty minutes to drive for more than ten kilometers, but now she had to prepare for a whole day to trek across the mountains.

  With this plan in mind, she stopped worrying. She walked for a while wearing a raincoat, found a high ground with a fairly wide view, and released the nanny car she had drawn by lottery from the level 10 storage.

  She originally planned to take a rest, and then take out the early pregnancy test paper to test whether she's pregnant.

  As soon as she opened the macaron-colored nanny car, Hua Mi realized that she had thought the problem too simply.

  This is not a bargain given in a lottery, it is simply a top-notch luxury nanny car.

  There are log floors, airline business class leather seats, and the car is also equipped with a shockproof and drop-resistant baby car seat.

  The key is that there is a small kitchen area, toilet, and a mother-child bed in the back of the nanny van.

  There are even baby rails on the bed.

  There is also a small table for homework. Children in the last days still need to do homework?! !

  Hua Mi felt like fate was playing a joke on her. After getting in the car, she  took off her raincoat, and took out the early pregnancy test strips from the level 10 storage.

  Or, test one?

 She must have thought too much, what happened to my aunt being a few days late? She used to have a big aunt every month.

  And she was never pregnant in her previous life, so how could there be such an accident in this life.

  Hua Mi didn't take it seriously, and went into the bathroom of the nanny's car with the early pregnancy test paper.

  It's really not that she wants to complain, this is a top-notch luxury nanny car, can you make the toilet bigger for her?

 She was holding the early pregnancy test paper in her hand, waiting for the result carelessly, then received a call from Gong Yi.

  "Where are you?"

  There was a pattering rain on Gong Yi's side, there was a lot of noise, and there were women's cries.

  Hua Mi was feeling restless, looking at the early pregnancy test paper in her hand, two red lines slowly appeared.

  what does it mean? Where is the manual?

  She sat down on the air seat, pulled out the instruction manual of the early pregnancy test strips, and said in a very angry tone,

  "Why do you care about me? Why is it so noisy in your place?"

  " Yes, you also know these two women, during the process, two of them ran out, one fell down the mountain, and the other lay there crying."

  Gong Yi pondered whether to talk about this matter. He stood in the rain, behind him Dai Fang and Fang Xin were sent away by lifeguards, and a group of men were squatting on the ground.