chapter 14

Sunday, 26 March

It is now after church and Angela and I are heading to the studio for the maternity shoot.

We arrive at the studio and they prep us for the shoot. After prep, we are called in to get the shoot done.

My mom calls my phone after our photoshoot to let me know that she is here to get Angela. We change back into our regular clothes and I take our other clothes and place them in the car.

I then move Angela's bags from my car to my moms. I give them both pecks on their cheeks and off they go.

I get in my car and drive to my empty apartment. I then watch the movies that we always watch together until late at night.

00:45
I can't do this, Angela is my woman and I'm not going to let this go so easily. I grab my keys and lock up my apartment before running to my car.

I start my car and off I go. I am going to return with my woman.

As I approach my parent's area, I smile in and excitement and get lost in our memories. I really miss her.

My mind is brought back by a huge light blinding my eyes as I realise that there's a truck in front of me. I try to get away but my efforts are in vain because my car topples over after I get away for the truck.

I look around and whisper "help" but it's all pointless because it's lights out for me.