chapter 27

Tuesday, July 20th

20:00

I just finished cooking so I just feed my baby and I also eat. I then let her watch some cartoons for a while.

Kamari: dada.
Me: hey, baby.

She has been saying this a lot lately, I still get amazed when she says it. Truly, nothing compares to the joy that comes with parenthood.

At around 21:30, I put her to bed and she sleeps peacefully. Her adorable facing melting my heart as I look at her.

The door bell rings so I slightly shut the door before heading downstairs. I get downstairs and open my door to find a surprise.

Me: Angela, how can I help you?

She is sitting on the floor, with swollen eyes. She starts crying so I pick her up and take her inside. I close the door and in, we walk. I place her on my lap and she cries it all out, even though I don't know what "it" is.

Angela: I'm sorry, I became insecure because you're never home, Junior. I felt as if there was someone and months ago, a woman texted me and told me that you're having an affair with her.

What?!

Me: which woman is that?

She shows me her socials and this woman has been coming after her. This woman is that gold digger, Dineo.

Angela also has a 800k followers on her socials so she is pretty easy to find.  She also posts everything, the only thing she hasn't posted is our baby's face.

Angela: she has been stalking me too.
Me: why didn't you tell me?
Angela: I let her get to me, I'm sorry.
Me: it's okay.
Angela: I really do love you, Junior. I also couldn't stand the thought of you with another woman so I left.
Me: look at me.

She does as asked of her.

Me: I love you and only you, no one else matters to me like you do. Dineo is my ex and she's the biggest gold digger I know. never let her get to you, please.

She lays her head on my chests and I can feel her getting hiccups.

Me: how about you get some water and get some rest? Kamari is already sleeping.

She nods and gets up.

Me: hey, we're going to get through this. I would never intentionally hurt you.