Time for change

They have had the girl for 8mnths. They never had too many complaints, and slowly but surely working out the kinks.
A bit of her background, 23 yrs old, she has no close family, and her name is Shivanna. She is 5'4" weighs close 140 lbs. Her hair is a dark and shiny and almost reaches past her bottom. Her skin looks so soft the tone a lite beige.. The girl was blessed with 38d breasts and they look perfect on her. Her eyes are so captivating, almost a slate grey color. Through conversations it was discovered  that she is mixed, her father being Irish and her mother being from Trinidad. This explains all of her very unique beauty qualities.
The Flemings first met Shivanna in Trinidad while they vacationed. She was working in the resort restuarant. It seemed as though everytime they ate there she was their server, and a very good one. Her skirt just barely skimmed the bottom of her buttocks, her legs were very nice and she was always very polite. One evening they decided to stay in their suite and order up food, but requested that Shivanna deliver their dinner. Master Fleming had always wanted Rene to have her own girl. Rene was neither here nor there about it but knew how happy this would make him.
So the food was ordered and now to set the scene for Shivanna to see when she arrived. Master order Rene to undress and then had her bend over the living room chair. He then binds her ankles to the legs and attached tethers to her wrists to then tie to the front of the chair. Rene's back is to the door so it will be one of the first things Shivanna sees. Surprising Rene, Master Garrett begins to flog Rene knowing how much she enjoys this and also knowing her own juices will be slowly slipping down her thighs.  Rene's skin is turned bright red thru through moans. He noticed the 45min are almost up so decides to get himself ready. Rene watches him change into his robe closing it loosly and trys to decide whether he should stuff her bum with a plug but then decides just to leave it on the table beside Rene for Shivanna to see. Instead he grabs a wireless remote egg and slides it easily into her wet slit. After testing it a few times to make sure it, and herself, work properly Rene sees him smile when she responds correctly. Just as her moans die down there is a rap on the door.."room service for Flemings" is barely heard thru the door. Master sits quickly on the sofa, feet on the table as his robe slightly opens. After telling her to come in Rene can hear the door open..and seconds later a gasp. "Just bring the food here by the sofa, this is where we will be eating" and then he looks up and smiles at the shocked look on her face. She stammers as she quickly says,"yes...yes Sir" and the door is closed quickly. Rene can hear the cart being rolled towards her and feels as if she is being stared at. "Cmon ....I want the food hot when I eat it" which finally got her moving to do her job. The lids are lifted off the plates and the smell is so amazing. "Sir...is...is there anything else I can do?"...Rene takes in a deep breath as she knows its all about to start. "Yes Shivanna....you see Rene there...I need you to clean her up, seems the inside of her thighs are a bit wet. Do you know how to clean a girls thighs Shivanna?" The girl quickly grabs a towel and out the corner of her eye Rene can see her Master take it from her shaking his head. He grabs ahold of her hand as the robe falls completely open, and leads her so that she is behind the bent over Rene. She can feel Master lightly grab her leg and show the girl her "mess". "Now I know you know how to clean this, go ahead and show me". He gently persuades her to her knees, so close Rene can feel the warmth of her breath on her thighs, at the juncture and she lets out a sigh. She stares at Rene's thighs then back at her very persuasive Master...noticing the bulge in his shorts then quickly up at at his face "Go on girl my food is getting cold and she is hungry". Rene hears a shaky sigh released from Shivanna as her fingers gently touch Rene's inner thighs, and surprisingly she then feels the warm wet pressure of her tongue on on thighs. Slowly she began licking Rene's thighs clean. After this accomplishment Master goes to sit down to eat leaving her with Rene. Her fingers moved up to the bottom of Rene's buttocks, spreading them and she can feel her mouth edging its way to her lips. Just then she is startled by the buzzing within Rene and her quick jerk as the egg is activated. She sits back quickly on her heels. She is told by Master not to stop, that he was just making sure that there were more juices for her. The girl gives Master Garrett a confused look then proceeds to lick along Rene's lips trying to get all the wetness off. After a few minutes and her moans getting louder Master walks over to Shivanna and taking a handful of her beautiful hair,  pulls her away. Rene's binds are undone on her wrists asking the girl if she has ever seen red marks like the ones on her rear. When she doesnt answer, Master walks around and places both of her hands on Rene's welts so she can feel them and the warmth radiating from her skin. Her hands are so smooth and tender as she begins to move them. Master is  knelt by her as he undoes Rene's ankels and can smell her sex. Master completely takes her off guard as he reaches up under her skirt only to find she has no panties on. She tries to move away, but he stills her. He removes his fingers from her V and lift them to her. One finger he slides into her mouth and when she finishes licking herself from it he wipes the others on Rene's ass. Moving His hand to the back of her neck he hently pushes her forward..."Now clean your mess up...ALL of it". The girl doesnt hesitate, in fact she goes about the chore with energy, licking each cheek completely. He grips her hair from behind and pulls her away from his subs backside. He then tells his sub Rene to stand, which she does slowly and turns around. "Shivanna, did you enjoy yourself...is this something you can see yourself doing often?"...."no dont answer yet. After your shift if you want your life to change come to us here. Now leave."