Pt X- Necessary Punishment

Shivanna couldnt remember the last time she had been allowed to release and it was getting harder and harder for her each time she was touched, flogged or pleasuring others. She had been on the island for a few months and had enjoyed every bit of it. Yes she had gotten herself in trouble a few times but overall it has been great.
Her urge to be able to cum has been getting stronger and her will seemed to be getting weaker.
Master had been gone all day for business. Like any other time he was gone Mistress waited for him at the front door for his return. A few times she had Shivanna wait with her, but not this time.
Mistress had her in the kitchen helping with the salad so she could get herself ready for his return. When the girl heard the front door open she  waited a few minutes then decided to peer around the corner. What she was witnessing was too much for her to control her own urges. She quietly and quickly snuck out of the room and hid in the laundry room. Before she could stop herself she was crouched behind the door and rubbing herself vigorously. She needed this release but also needed not to be noticed as MIA. Unfortunately, before getting to where she wanted to be she heard her Mistress calling out her name. At first not urgently, then you could hear the change in her voice. Shivanna quickly stopped, in a worse state then she had been 5 minutes prior and tried to make her way back to the kitchen. Before getting down the hall Rene came around a corner and was face to face with the girl. Rene didnt even need to ask, the look on Shivannas face gave her away. The nail to the coffin was when her Mistress lifted the girls hands up and passed them in front of her face. The lite smell of pleasure was Shivannas doom that day. Rene grabbed the girls wrist and literally drug her into the dining area and forced her down to her knees then pushed her forward. Shivanna had never seen her this mad and did not dare to move or make a sound. The girl was left there as she heard her Mistress go into the "play room" then return. The next thing she knew, without warning was her ass being "thwacked" with something hard and unforegiving. She screamed each time, feeling as if her skin was being torn open. Tears puddeling on the floor under face. She had no idea how long the punishment went on until it suddenly stopped. She was then yanked upright by her hair. The clamps that had become a part of her were viciously torn off the buds and the clover clamps snapped on quickly. The girl winced out in more pain. "Down!" Shivanna returned to her original position. She heard Master approach, stop, then continue out to the back veranda as he did each night. She was left there alone as Rene followed him outside. Shivanna  cried from the pain and disappointed she caused. Rene climbed up on the lounger with her Master and leaned back against him, shaking and crying herself. "Now you see how hard it is for me to have to punish you. I dont enjoy inflicting pain in that way but it has to be done sometimes. This isnt your fault Rene. She decided to do this her self, knowing the consequences. Relax with me until you have yourself under control." As he wrapped his arms around her he felt her tears of agony cover his arms.   When dinner was about done Rene went in the kitchen and prepared 2 plates and set them on the table. She glanced over at shivanna and was shocked to see how welted she had left her. Master came into the dining area and sat in his chair, right next to Shivanna. He looked down and did not expect to see the amount of welts left on her. When Rene sat down he said, "After dinner you will take her in to her room and provide the after care that is needed. This is something that should never be forgotten." Rene replied with a quiet," Yes Sir". Rene had no real appetite by this time and put her plate away. She approached the girl and  helped her to her feet. Master reached out and gently removed the clamps which he did not know were there before. The girl clenched her teeth as the sharp teeth undug themselves out of her flesh and then the sudden  bloodflow to the nips. Fresh tears began to roll down her cheeks. "Once you have her cleaned up and in bed meet me outside."
Rene walked the girl up to her room and went into the restroom and ran a tepid bath. "Lean over so that I can remove the plug pet." Shivanna leaned but the pain was nothing she had ever felt before today. She then helped her into the huge sunken garden tub then climbed in with her. After moving her hair over her shoulder she began to apply a menthol soap very softly over her  punished skin. "Shivanna, why did you think it was ok to go off and pleasure yourself? I never want to have to punish you again but I need to know why you chose to disobey." Shivanna tried to find her voice but it came out as a harsh whisper. She cleared her throat then answered, "Miss Im so sorry I put you thru this. There is no excuse, but the reason I did it was because I looked around the corner and saw how happy you were making our Master. I have been wanting to cum for a very long time, but have not asked because I thought it would be greedy of me after everything else both of you have done for me. But seeing you...seeing Master...I was in the laundry room before I knew it and I couldnt stop...not until I heard you calling me. I stopped. Miss I did not cum. Im so ashamed of myself and I apologize for everything....." Rene was shocked when she said that she hadnt came and felt a little guilty for not finding that information out 1st before starting the punishment. After cleaning the girls hair she helped her out the tub and gently dried her. After helping her up on the bed, lying on her stomach she softly applied salve to the areas the skin had been broken. Rene wasnt certain who brought in the ice packs in, but she wrapped them in a soft towel and placed them on the welted area. "Try to  sleep my pet and I will check on you in a little bit". She left the room leaving the door slightly cracked. She already knew, from personal experiences tomorrow would be a hard day for the girl.
Rene found her Master out by the flower garden. When she approached him she quickly kneeled. "Tell me what you learned from this Rene."  Rene  kept her eyes downward and said,"Sir you are right, administering punishments is not an easy task and I will remember that and try not to make you go thru this as much. Also to get the whole story before taking action....". Master was not sure what she was referring to and questioned her. "Master I assumed she had came, I didnt ask I only punished, and when I asked her just now she told me what led up to her behavior and how it ended. I just assumed. Master I am so sorry.." Rene was almost certain her night would end up in the so called play room. Master looked down at her. "So then you have learned, you wont forget this lesson or how much your heart hurts right now...correct?  "Yessss..yess Sir." Master pulled her up to her feet and kissed the top of her head. "Then that is good enough for me."