Pt XXXVIII-Parting Ways For Now

That evening after all the chores were done Shivanna and Rowan soaked in the jacuzzi together. This was just one of the few things they enjoyed doing together that would be coming to an end soon.
"Connor said that the horses will be ferried back to the island, please watch after them as much as possible Shivanna."
"You know i will. Im going to miss you so much, you are the big brother i never had."
"Its not like its forever, you heard Master Connor. We will visit each other."
"Miss asked me to her room tonight. This is going to be so hard. I do understand why she needs the leave though."
After about another 30 min of talking they both headed upstairs.
Shivanna showered then knocked on her Mistress door. She entered and found Rene asleep on the bed. Shivanna quietly lowered herself onto the bed and layed behind her Miss, letting her arm drape over her sleeping form.
Shivanna layed there thinking about her life as a Flemming, from the beginning. Even after everything she has been through she was still very happy she made the choice to change her life.
Mistress must have woken up at least to acknowledge that her pet was lying in bed with her. She moved Shivannas hand to her breast, which she slowly began to stroke her fingers over the mound and then litely flicking the nipple.
Rene let out a deep sigh. Shivanna let her fongers slowly trail down her Missus stomach and even slowly to her juncture. It had been so long since she had felt her soft skin against hers. Rene leaned her head back on her pets shoulder.
"Shivanna, you have always been good for my soul...mmmm, but im very happy...very happy for you and Connor. Yes pet...that is nice."
Shivanna lets her fingers slip over Renes wet slit then circles her hardened button. The wetness coating her finger.
Rene reaches back between the 2 of them, her finger mimicking Shivannas as they moan in unison. As if on cue their fingers slip into the soft welcoming entrance of each other. It wasnt long before Rene managed to turn around to face her pet. Their fingers returning and curling upwards. Both Miss and pets hips helping the other find that certain spot, rubbing gently at 1st then reckless until they were both reckless. Rene wrapped her right leg over Shivannas hip to hold her even closer. Hands rubbing against each the closer they were. Shivanna leaned in and possessed Renes mouth, her free hand behind renes head, tongues tangling. Soon there was no need for permission as they both peaked at the very same moment, there moans muffled in their passionate kiss.
After laying with Rene until she fell asleep, Shivanna left the bed just as carefully as she entered it.
Connor came around the corner just as she was leaving Renes room.
"Ive been looking for you lil one, what were you doing in there."
Shivanna just realized she had not said anything to Connor in regards to Renes request.
"I...uhh...my Miss asked for me to come to her...as a last request...Sir i didnt even think to say anything because she's my Miss..Im sorry. Please dont be upset."
"So im going to ask this one more time Shivanna. What were you doing in renes room?"
A blush covered her face and slowly started working its way down Shivannas body. She had never had to explain exactly what she had done sexually.
"Sir...i first just layed down next to her while she slept and held her. When she woke up i stroked her body starting from..umm...her breast...all the way...down..down to..."
"Down to where Shivanna?" As he quickly grabbed ahold of the spot she was having trouble saying. Connor crooked his 2 fingers inside and pulled the girl to him.
"There Sir...right there. (As he dug his fingers in deeper). Her pussy Sir....ahhh....then..then...mmm...she did, did, did the same to me until we, we we both came. Sir...please...i held her til she went back...mmmmm back to sleep.Sir..please!!!"
Connor removed his hand just as quickly. "Yes i know. Rene had already spoke to me about it. Just in case you didnt just learn, anything else you had damn well better ask me? Do you understand lil one?"
"Yes Sir, understood."
"Get to bed, we have lots to do tomorrow."
As they walked down the hall Shivanna began to turn into her room. Connor grabbed her arm leading her to his room.
"That is no longer your room, get use to it."

The next day movers were arriving to pack what was needed for the condo and what was needed for the island. Rowan helped get the horses ready and in the trailors. Gladys would be joining Connor on the island.

Early the next morning everyone gathered outside. More tears were shed and promises made. Eventually everyone made it in the vehicles as the next chapters of their lives was about to begin.

Thank you everyone who read this book. I really hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing it.
Im going to try to put out the 2nd book "Train 2 sub" so please watch for it. Please dont forget to vote and any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 💓💓💓💓
So i just published the 1st chapter of the 2nd book Train 2 Sub...please check it out and let me know what you think. Its not a long chapter but I think still pretty good.