Pt XVII-Family Time

Shivanna put the ill-fitting  robe on and sat on the edge of the table. There was a knock at the door preceeded by an older male dr walking in. "No nurse, no assistance needed this time." He shut the door and turned to Rene giving her a big hug. "So this is your pet...nice to meet you young lady. Dont worry i will get this exam over quickly for you. Now lay on back, i need your bum right to the edge ok now lets get your legs up here. (Notices the shaking). Shivanna its ok, i know this is hard to deal with but you are being well taken care of."  After getting his instruments he told her she will feel coldness and a little stretching. The girl held tightly to her Mistress hand as she tried to imagine something happy.  "Ok...see quick and done. Be right back, you can dress."  Shivanna couldnt get off the table quick enough. About 5 min  later he returned smiling. "Sure glad you came in to check, you are not pregnant!"
" im not? Really? Mistress...im not.....yes" She jumped up and gave the dr a hug, then couldnt wait to leave.
They met up with the men at a nearby mall. Master was so happy he told both Rowan and Shivanna that they were able to pick out 2 items. If it was clothes it had to be something sexy. The Flemings were both shocked to see they that both picked out cowboy hats. Shivanna then chose a vanity/bath set. Rowan picked a stereo to have in the barn. Everyone was pleased with their purchases.
Suddenly Rene burst out with, "What about matching tattoos. It will link the 4 of us." She look up at her husband with puppy dog eyes, "Master please....." Rowan and Shivanna had to stifle back their giggle from the look she gave their Master. He thought about it for a few minutes. "If everyone is in agreeance then im ok with it. By the way , cute look you had there rene" as he reached out and tweeked her nose. Shivanna and Rowan agreed quickly, as neither have ever had a tat.
Rene googled artist in the area with good ratings and then showed Master Garrett the different bdsm tats she could find. After choosing one that would represent all 4 of them, 2 hearts interwined and the inside design representing their 2 pets, they drove to the shop.
"Ok we have the what, location ..now where on our bodies?" Rene asked. "Rowan how about you and i get them on our shoulders, but yours will be smaller then mine. Girls...hmmm im thinking either ankles or better yet right over that sweet spot that is mine." Even though it sounded more painful they agreed and Rowan loved where his was going. He approached the counter, showed the picture and said where each would be placed. He also ensured that Rowans and Shivannas would be smaller then theirs. They each picked their own colors: Master was bold dark blue, Rene choose a light blue, Shivanna picked a bright yelllow outlined in blue and Rowan a green which he thought should also be outlined in blue. Master went 1st. That way he could be present when everyone else had theirs. The mens didnt hurt at all. When it came time for Rene's and Shivannas Master had to hold their hands above their heads and whisper to them not to move in his very quiet yet authoritive voice. When the artist lifted the bottom of shivannas dress and saw she had no panties on he quickly reached for a towel to cover her. "Brad...theres no reason for that. She likes the air. " Brad had no problem with it, in fact he enjoyed the view. Everytime his arm passed over her mound she had to mentally make herself not to move. Master could see how she was struggling to remain still so he leaned down and whispered " if you move i might have to ask him to pierce that cute little button hidden down there". Enough said, she didnt even tremble from the pain of the tattoo. Once Brad was finished Master asked him to take pics for them. He then handed  Master his card. "Anytime you need more work or maybe piercings of any type im your artist and im very discreet." Master said he would definetly take him up on it, especially if he travels to customers. "For you its definetly no problem." After applying the necessary lotion for each tatt and explaining after care instructions he led them to the door. "Hope to hear from you soon."

It was getting late, too late to board the ferry. "Ok family looks like we are staying in town tonight."  He drove to the  valet of the Hyatt. Luckliy Rene came prepared with a small overnight bag with something for everyone. Master walked to the front desk. "Oh hello Mr and Mrs Fleming, it is always pleasant to see you. We do have the penthouse.
"Yes that would be perfect. I want extra towels and pillows." The porter came to show them their room. He walked inside and showed them all the amenities. Master slipped him a 100. "Now whenever i need you tonight you get here as quick as possible." 
"Yes Sir, thank you." With that he turn and left the room. " ok everyone please get comfortable, it has been a long day in these clothes" Once everyone disrobed the girl and Rowan folded and put them away. "Mistress and i will have this room, the 2 of you take the other. We trust you to behave. Now run along." The two of them ran off like little children. They turned the tv on which neither of them were use to and layed at the opposite end of the bed to watch, eventually falling to sleep.
There slumber was interrupted by Master Garrett yelling from the next room for Rowan to get up and dress quickly.