Pt III -The Awakening

Shivanna had never had an easy life. She didn't finish school and started working at the resort as a maid when she was 14yrs old to help her family. By the time she was 18yrs old she was serving food in the resorts restaurant. Both of her parents had passed so now her wages was to help her survive.
She had noticed the Fleming's during this last visit, and believes they had visited at least one other time. She always tried to be the one to wait on them. Mrs Fleming always started conversations with her as if she wanted to really get to know her. Mr Fleming was always polite and his smile was contagious.
Saturday night she was told she had to work a double and that her priority would be the Fleming's. This was their last night and had asked for her specifically. Shivanna was a bit dissappointed knowing they would be leaving, but was certain they would be back on vacation again.
That night when the Flemings order came in she ensured she looked her best, wanting to make a lasting impression since they did request her. As she rolled their cart to their room she wondered what Mrs Fleming would be talking about this time. Rumors had floated around the resort about a particular type of lifestyle the Flemings' kept but she would never dare to ask, in fact she started blushing just thinking about it. She was sure her cheeks were still red when she heard Mr Fleming call her into the room after knocking, but once she entered and saw Mrs Fleming her cheeks felt on fire. There in front of her, leaned over and tied down to the chair was Mrs Fleming, her bare ass the only thing Shivanna noticed, well and the red stripes going across the cheeks. It took Mr Fleming's voice to shake her out of her "trance". She rolled the cart into the sitting room and tried her best to concentrate.  The next 30 min or so was a rushed blur and Shivanna only remembers bits and pieces. The touch of the Mrs bare buttocks, the taste between her legs, the slight pain to her nip by Mr Fleming and being asked if she wanted to change her life.
Shivanna had never touched or tasted another woman before, before tonight. She wasn't forced, in fact it felt natural as if she has always had the taste of Mrs Fleming on her lips.
The rest of her shift she worked in an almost robot mode. Her thoughts were on the question, if she wanted change, and by the time 10pm came around she had no doubt what her answer was. She had no immediate family left in Trinidad, most had passed, so that made the decision even easier. After clocking out, and without saying anything to any of her co workers, Shivanne returned to Suite 589. She walked to the bedroom and stood a moment then expressed her desire for changed. She was ordered to quickly disrobe and join the Flemings in their bed.
Her thoughts were swimming all over the place when she was suppose to be sleeping, but finally slumber won. When she woke a few hours later it was to movements and sounds coming from the couple. She tried to pretend to sleep but the Mrs knew better. Shivanna was instructed to suck on Mr Flemings nipple as the Mrs was down between his legs taking him deep into her mouth. Mr Flemings hand tangled into Shivanna's hair just as he came into his wifes waiting throat. She is then ordered to clean her Ladys lips off. At first unsure what to do, then Mrs Flemings pulls the girl to her and shows her the cum on her lips. Shivanna slowly and delicately begins to wipe the juice off with her tongue. Shivanna has no idea what she has gotten herself into but does not plan on backing out of the situation. The trio nod back off to sleep for a few hours. The girl is woken up and told to take care of her morning business and to clean herself up. As she walks to the restroom she can feel the couples' stare. Again it almost feels natural. Once finished she goes into the dining area and waits. Once both Mr and Mrs Flemming join her they give her a quick rundown of how life will be in the future. Shivanna keeps thinking the rumors were correct. She agrees to the few rules that she has been told so far. She will be the Mrs  pet but belong to both of them. Her years of taking care of others has groomed her for her new life. After Mr Fleming leaves the room Mrs Fleming decides to do a quick inspection of the girl...her pet. The Mistress hands feel magical on Shivannas skin. She is then told to bend over. Mrs Fleming finds out that her new pet is still yet a virgin when it comes to anal. This really seemed to delight her. After finding only one discrepancy, being unshaven (instructed that this will be taken care of once we reach our destination) Shivanna is told to dress, pantiless and wait for the both of them.
Once alone the girl did have a brief thought about leaving, scared about something new. Then she realized this will be the best thing that ever happened to her.