Pt V- After Lift Off

Shivanna had heard about 1st class, but nothing like this. Each person had their own small compartment, large enough to lay out in though. Misstress came into Shivannas cabin prior to take off.
"Shivanna you will have to be alone during take off. I want you to rub that lil nub to help relax. Just recline back, lift your skirt and rub, but do not cum. With your lil bum filled and the rubbing you should be fine. Once you hear them say that its ok to move about I want you in my cabin. Do you understand?"
"Yes Miss I do" she answered nervously.
"Let me see you start. Thats it, recline back and spread your legs..bring your knee up and let it fall to the side. Mmm good girl. Even when the attendant comes in to check on you, you keep doing just that. You are already so wet. I need to go sit...be a good girl."
Shivanna kept rubbing and it was keeping her from thinking about being on a plane. Suddenly the curtain slid open, "Seatbelt....ummm...just checking to make...hmm...sure your seatbelt is on. Here let me help. (Noticing the girl wasnt stopping the attendant began pulling the belt under the girls arm trying to fasten it). Miss...I need to...(Shivanna whispers out a moan)". Just as she finishes fastening the belt she quickly runs a finger down
Shivannas thigh down a trail of wetness then slowly licks it off her finger. "I will be back to check on you" Shivanna could only nod as she was trying not to cum. For a girl who had not had many sexual relationships,  the past the last 24hrs has surely made up for it. Another moan escapes but it was louder. She heard Master from the cabin in front of her simply say, "No", Shivanna quickly slowed down her movements..
The plane finally started moving and Shivanna slowly started squeezing around the plug. Oh yes that definitly helped. Between rubbing and squeezing Shivanna barely noticed they were in the air. Her labored breathing wasnt from fright but from the feeling between her legs.
As soon as the girl heard the announcement she undid her seatbelt and made her way to her Mistresses lil room. She was already laid back. Her dress was completely removed. "You did great pet, let me see how wet...mmm...very nice. Now I need you to relax me. Your Mistress needs you. " Shivanna didnt hesitate moving between her legs, but when she knelt she was given a quick reminder of the plug that was well seated in her hole. Shivanna spread her Mistress and began to  massage the nub with her tongue. "Yess....thats right, now slip 2 fingers in....mmmm..yes. such a good pet. Slide them...mmhhmm....Just like....Yesss..." From the cabin behind them Master said loud enough for them to hear, "Now!" Mistress lifted her hips to grind up to Shivanna, the girls motions quicken until she is rewarded with the warm smooth liquid. "All of it girl, dont miss any..." Once Mistress had relaxed and her pet ensured no trace was left between her legs she is told to go back to her room and try to nap, but to make sure her skirt is lifted up at all times or taken off.
As she walks past Masters cabin she hears, "very good pet."
Once she finally gets comfortable she lifts her skirt and begins to nod off.
Right in the middle of a dream about being on the beach she is woken up. "Shivanna, wake up sleepy. Mmm...even in your sleep you stay wet (Shivanna instinctively moves with the fingers probing inside of her)thats it girl. Master needs to feel your mouth, just sit up and let me feel your mouth." Sleepily she sits up. She turns towards her Master and he slips his wet fingers inside her mouth. "Show me how you are going to please me girl." Shivanna runs her tongue along the sides of his fingers sucking her juices off of both. "Mmm such a good girl. Now for the real thing. Undo my pants....mmhmmm. Reach in...yes there you go. Now just like my fingers take me in your mouth. Mmm....good girl...your tongue.....now one hand stroking and one hand....awww....yes...one hand cupping me right....mmm...right here. Damn....now stroke..." Shivanna had only done this 3 times in her life and never knew if she did it right until right now. Master put his hands on her head and started directing her head movements and his moans became so much louder. "Move your hips...feel that plug....mmm yes...your mouth...lips...damn your tongue...so warm...mm...swallow every bit when...when its time" the grip on her became tighter. The moans became harsher. "YESSS...yes girl...yes....all of it.....yessss...mmmmmm.." Shivanna choked as her throat was invaded and the warm thickness began to drown her. After finally being able to swallow it all Master backed away and made himself presentable. "Good girl now sleep." And he was gone. Once again she struggled to get comfortable but then quickly dozed off.