Pt IX- The Play room

After an early dinner that 1st night Master told Shivanna she was to go to bed early. She wanted to ask about the beach but chose wisely not to. After kissing both goodnight she quickly cleaned up and slid under her sheet. She was soon lost in her dreams.
Master and Rene made their way to the pool. Master advised Harris when he was done with the cars to meet them there.
When Harris came around the corner he saw Rene knelt between the legs of the Master of the house. He quickly undressed and laid bis clothes aside. When Master looked up and saw Harris he told Rene to turn around and motioned for Harris to move in front of her and to lay down. Harris ended up laying down, his legs under Rene, his phallus in line with her head. Master leaned forward and pushed Renes head down so she could consume Harris completely into her mouth. He then knelt behind her, slid 2 fingers into her wetness then inserted them into the tightness of her bum, twirling them around. He quickly withdrew them and possessed the hole with his hardness. She gasped, and at the same time Harris thrust his hips upward, shoving himself further into her oral cavity. Master was relentless on his movements forcing his sub to swallow every inch of Harris. "Do not even think about gushing all over his legs. My babygirl feels so good. This is your reward for doing a good job with your pet." His thrusting became more targeted. His grunting deep and beastly. "Harris we will fill her at the same time, do not cum before then" . "Yes Sir..." Harris panted. He was already almost at the point of no return. Master began to smack Renes ass over and over...then suddenly gripped her hips..."NOW...now Harris !" Right at that moment Rene was filled with nourishment in both ends. All she could do was try to swallow it all and of course let her Master dump his own load deep inside her. She kept Harris on her tongue until she felt Master withdraw from her backside. Harris backed up from under her. "Thank you Sir. Is my assistance needed any further?" " No ...go get your rest." Rene was still on all 4s and was told to move to her knees. Master came around front so she could finish her job. Once he was clean he helped her to her feet and they both returned inside. "Your pet is coming along nicely. Maybe tomorrow I will let you enjoy more." They then walked hand in hand up the stairs to their room.
What Shivanna didnt realize was that in some ways Rene was treated just like her. Rene laid on the bed and he bound her wrists to the "O" ring attached to the headboard. "Tonight you get to enjoy some stretching as you sleep. Open your legs and dont make a sound."  Master had their thickest plug in his hand and in one brutal thrust he inserted into his sub. Rene bit the pillow so hard she thought she could taste the feathers. He never wanted her to forget her place.

The Flemings wanted their girl to get adjusted to her surroundings. They didnt introduced anything else new to her for a few weeks.
They decided that it was time for her to see the play room. It was in an area of the house she was restricted to go into by herself. When Master opened the door the bright lights made everything pretty...until you got up close to the objects. Some of them looked dreadfully awful. "Pet we have decided everyday you will be flogged, not as punishment, but to slowly build up your pain tolerance. You might really enjoy it. Dont look scared. Come over here so I can put the cuffs on you." Shivanna shyly walked over to the wall with the hanging wrist cuffs and then noticed ones attached to the floor. "Raise your arms. Doesnt that leather feel good. Ok now spread your feet. Yes thats good. " Master then pushed a button and a silver metal rod slid out from the wall. He adjusted it so it sat just flush to the underside of her precious parts. It provided metal cold pressure on her hood which made her wiggle just a little. "Mmm you look delicious just like that pet. You are going to be flogged over your entire backside...to wake up the flesh. " Master brought up the heavy leather flogger, which made more noise then it did a sting. The 1st passes were against the girls backside. Shivanna's instinct was to cry out but was surprised when it came out as a moan. Her back, ass, legs were left red from  the unknown amount of lashes recieved and the bar was left drenched in her natural sauces. The extreme amount of pleasure she received surprisingly left her exhausted and she could only hang her head. Rene applied cool compresses to her reddened flesh and Master released her from the cuffs, leaving her straddeling the bar with her full weight. "Master....please may I ..may I please get off this bar? The pressure....please...." The girl was involuntarily moving her hips as the metal slid between her wet lips. "This is not a time for you to cum. Next time we will use a flogger that isnt so heavy."  Shivanna was allowed to walk around the play room and look at all the toys, tools, and furniture. Even the most frightful items seemed to give her a tingle. "You will get accustomed to everything in her, but I hope for your sake not so much for some of the devices. This room is for play and punishment. Rene even has to make bad girl trips down here at times." Rene remained quiet as this was said, knowing all too well that the punishments were no joke.
"For the rest of the day and through the night you will wear nipple clamps. I will be easy on you, these are adjustable, not the Chinese clover ones that bite nicely on the tender skin. C'mere and kneel." Shivanna quickly kneeled in front of her Master. He gave the clamps to Rene and had her apply them to her virgin nips. They must have been twisted to their tightest point which explained the high pitch squeal that came from Shivanna. Rene quickly adjusted them, not too tight yet not too loose. Master took ahold of the middle of the chain and pulled the girl forward until she was face to tip of Masters appendage. "Kiss to show your gratitude for today." Shivanna leaned a bit further and provided the smokey pink colored head a slow motion kiss. Master quickly pulled her upright and handed the chain to rene. Shivanna turned on her knees and was instructed to also thank her Mistress. She was pulled forward and placed tongue twirling kisses on Renes nipples.
"Very nice Shivanna. Anytime we play down here it will be your job to clean anything that has become dirty and to also put anything out of place away. Get that done then you can have some free time."
Shivanna cleaned the metal bar until it was back to its original shine and found and replaced the flogger to its hook. 
Today she decided that she would soak in the jacuzzi and just think about how everything was going perfect in her life.