Pt VI- Consequences

She is unsure how long she had slept or how long they had been on the plane. Her nap was interrupted by the attendant again. She felt the belt being fastened again. "Hun we are about to land you will need to sit up." She then straightened out the skirt for the girl then quietly left.
Shivanna started getting nervous about landing and began squeezing her cheeks together. It help a little so she began to rub the little nub. Not only did she forget about landing she also forgot that 1 rule. Just as the wheels touched down Shivanna moaned out loud. Once she realized what she did she quickly grabbed the blanket next to her and tried to wipe herself clean. She wasnt sure if anyone had heard her and was desperately hoping they hadn't.
When it was time to disembark she left her lil room only to be met with the steely stare of Master and Miss. Shivanna hung her head in disappointment and embarrasment and walked thru the exit. Her Mistress grabbed ahold of her hand and proceeded outside to the curb while Master went to find the bags.
"When our car gets here you will climb in on your knees, you will stay on your knees and lean over the center back seat. Your skirt had better be hiked up. "
Shivanna really wanted to apologize but at the same time she decided the words would fall on deaf ears.
She was "star struck" when the Hummer limo pulled up right in front of them. Bright red and sexy is all she could think ...well until the door was opened and the Mistress gave her rear a quick smart smack.
Shivanna climbed in as instructed, feeling as if the chauffeur was watching her every move. Even knowing she was in trouble she couldnt stop thinking about the limo. Her cheek was resting on slate grey leather. It felt nice, cool and very soft.
Shivanna heard and felt the couple climb into the limo. They are talking amongst themselves and at times bringing the driver into the conversation.
"Harris, what do you think of our new girl?" The driver responded, "Shes very pretty Sir, also looks like shes in a bit of trouble." Master explained to the driver how Shivanna came when she was told not to. The girl could feel her entire body start to cover in a warm blush. "I guess she is about to learn the hard way about that. Do you mind if I keep the divider open during your...ehhh..."discussion"? Master replied, "please do. She needs to learn that punishments can be given anywhere in front of anyone."
Mistress then asked the girl if she understood why she was being punished. "Yes Miss..I came when you told me not too." "Yes Shivanna and for that you will receive a spanking. You will count after each swat. If you mess up we will start over. Now spread your knees wide open. I want to see the plug while I do this." The girl did as she was told. Her embarrasment regarding the driver hearing and watching this doubled. When her Mistress landed the 1st swat it surprised Shivanna how it stung yet strangely felt good. "1 Miss". Each swat became harder. Her cheeks burning with each. She continued to count and by #9 she had tears rolling down her face. The last swat out did all the others. It covered more space on her rear and landed with a thud. Shivanna screamed out when the hand landed and eventually was able to moan out.."10 Miss". She knew the last had to have been from Master but the soothing hands after were definitly Mistresses. "I hope you have learned from this and you are now forgiven. Now climb up here and lay between us, your head on my lap." Shivanna did as told and soon drifted off as Rene played with her hair and Master rubbed on her legs.