Pt XV-Cameras

The last week went by with tension in the air. Rowan was still dealing with his confrontation with Harris, Harris trying to understand his own actions and Shivanna keeping the secret of the playtime, not knowing if she should tell her Master and Mistress when they returned.
Prior to leaving to the airport
Harris approach Shivanna out by the flower garden. "Im so sorry...i dont know why i did that to you or to our Master." Without waiting for her to respond he turned and walked to the car and drove away.
Shivanna was in the midst of her riding lesson when they returned. She rode Penny near the car, dismounted and fell to her knees waiting for them to get out. Rowan soon joined her. When Mistress came around the car she ran up to both of them. "Get up my sweets. I cant hug either of you down there!" While embracing both of them she told them how much they had been missed. Rowan and Harris carried the luggage up to Masters room while Mistress led Shivanna towards the pool. After placing a towel on the ground next to the lounge for the girl to kneel she asked how her 2wks had been. Shivanna laid her head on her Mistress thigh. "It was fine Miss. We really missed you and Master." Rene caught something in her pets voice but decided not to press the subject yet. "So tell me about your lessons. I watched you ride up, im very impressed."
"I love it so much Miss. Thank you for letting me ride. Rowan was very patient...lol even when i fell off ole SeeSaw my 3rd lesson."
Lets go upstairs so you can help me clean up. It was a very long trip."
As they walked in they passed Master, who was sitting in his office watching what looked like a security video of sorts. Mistress heard him curse harshly and told her pet to stay there as she went to her husband. Suddenly Master burst out the office, saw Shivanna and brought her into his arms hugging her fiercly. "I am so sorry pet! I never never thought this would happen. Are you ok?"
After her initial shock she figured out he somehow knew. "Yes....yes Sir im ok. Its not your fault."
"Take care of her see if anything else happened" he told rene.
Master stormed off still cursing.
Mistress and her pet made it to the Master bedroom.
"Cmon lets just lay down and let me hold you. Are you ok? "
"Yes Miss, but how did he know before i said anything?"
Master has cameras everywhere for security mostly. The ones in the playroom are mostly to watch to see "your" growth as our pet. I will admit sometimes for enjoyment. Obviously Harris didnt know about them.  When he showed me the footage i was very proud of you for trying to stop him. We know that there was no way for you to do that. Other than the playroom was there anything else we need to know?"
"No miss, other then those times everything went mostly well. " She told her about the beach, bike ride and swimming. "Well it sound like you had some fun times that makes me happy."
Rene pulled her pet into the crook of her arm. Shivanna turned and wrapped her arm around her Mistress waist. Soon they had both dozed off.

Master 1st went to see rowan to find out if anything else happened other then the playroom and also to apologize.
His next stop, the garage. He hadnt been this upset...well he didnt know if he had ever been this pissed.
Harris was polishing the Rover when the door burst open. He knew and fell quickly to his knees. Master grabbed him by his hair  and smacked him across the face. He then yanked him up and literally drug him to the playroom. After yanking the padding off the sawhorse he yelled "MOUNT AND LEAN!" Harris knew better then to speak and quickly did as told. He did wince out in pain as his parts were squished on the wood. "Scoot to the back edge! I can not believe you to be so STUPID!" A high pitch hiss was heard then the sting of the whip on Harris's flesh. He cried out but knew he deserved everybit. This continued for 3-5min. Master went to the cabinet and found his monster plug that was only to be used for these incidences and it had never been used before. No lube no readiness just a fierce shove into the unexpecting hole. The scream Harris made was animal like. The pain was overwhelming. "UP!" Harris tried to get up quickly but the impeding object prohibited it. Once he was off the horse Master told him to begin jacking off but for his own sake there better not be not one pearl of cum on his tip. He walked back to the cabinet as Harris did as told. When he returned he had a metal cage with small needle like spike poking inward. Once Harris was semi erect Master brutally attached the cage to his shaft and his sac. As it was fastened tight then the small lock fastened the needles poked into his tender skin. "Now everytime you even get semi hard you will be reminded. In fact even when your nasty dick is just flopping around you will be reminded. DOWN!" He awkwardly fell to his knees. The plug causing more pain then the cage. Master undid his pants and let them drop to the floor. "Throat!" Harris leaned forward and in one movement took his Master into his throat. There was no movement. "Deeper!" Harris moved closer and felt the head move deeper into his throat, cutting off his air. When Master thought he was at his limit he told Harris to breath, which he back away quickly panting. "Again!" This time once he was in harris's throat he grabbed his head and viciously raped his mouth then dumped every bit of his thick milk inside of him. "Open!" Master withdrew himself from harris's mouth then as he walked passed him told him that they would finish later. Since Master had not told him to leave the room he stayed.
Master went up to the bedroom and found his 2 beautiful pets sound asleep in each others arms. He climbed in next to rene pulling her into his arms as she pulled shivanna with her all 3 of them spooning...then sleeping.

I want to thank everyone who has been enjoying this story.  If there is anything you would like to have added in let me know, otherwise ill just keep writing what comes to mind from imagination and experience.