Pt XXVI-Unforgettable touch

Connor announced he would be leaving in two days. Shivanna was dissapointed. He had visited for 2 weeks and she was use to him being there.
That day Garrett let Connor administer Shivannas play time.
"Today lil girl we are going to have a lot of fun. Lets get you bent over the saw horse and get that skin warmed up. " After binding her to the legs of the saw horse he started with a heavy flogger which he knew she enjoyed. Then a lil light crop play up between her thighs to get it nice and sensitive. The leather of the crop ended up getting moist with each slap  and he knew she was ready.
Connor gently pulled the plug from her backside.
"Lil girl im going to make sure you dont forget me between visits."
She wiggled a little as she felt his thickened head rub up against her wet vulva. He noticed she was trying to lift her hips to him.
"Ohhh...I see you are ready little one. MMMM...you are so tight everytime....damnnn.." Shivanna moaned out loudly as he possessed her in one long thrust. Connor didnt move for a moment so she could adjust.
"Please Sir...."
"Mmm...yes lil girl..."
Thats all it took for Connor to start his assault on her tender warm mound.
Shivanna was crying out in pleasure with each thrust. Connor gripped her hip and the sawhorse to get as much leverage for his steady movement.
"Girl...CUM...CUM NOW!!"
That was all shivanna needed to hear. Her animal like moaning almost sent him over the edge. Right when he felt her loosen her grip around him he pulled out and without warning pushed his thickened cum soaked hardness in her vacant hole. Shivanna screamed out as no plug had opened her as she was now.
Connor kept moving knowing his movements would soon bring her joy again.  Her initial screams of pain subsided and was replaced with the moans of before. Her own juices were trailing down her legs already when Connor strained in a harsh whisper, "NOW GIRL...WITH ME......NOW."
His pounding was relentless but Shivanna didnt notice as they peaked at the same time. Both of them shaking uncontrollably as their pleasure both drained from their bodies.
Both Connor and Shivannas bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat. Connor remained still inside of her as they both came back to the ground. He rubbed his hand over her back as he slowly backed away from her, eventually leaving her empty except for the thick juice dripping onto the floor.
He undid the cuffs on her wrists and ankles and helped her stand slowly. He saw that she was out of strength yet the pleasure was still in her eyes. He picked her up and walked her into the shower in the next room. As she stood there under the water Connor gently washed her body completely off.
Once out and dry he had her bend back over so he could house the new plug, which had to be bigger then the last because of the stretching that had just occured. He showed her the plug he had ordered just for her. The jewel was red with a flamed heart in the middle.
As he placed it he whispered, "You will never forget me lil one...you will crave my touch and beg for it when you see me again."
Connor left her in that position to let what he said sink in.
Shivanna took her time cleaning up. Her mind was already thinking about him, his touch and taste.