Pt XXXIV-Aches and Pains

Connor asked Rowan to get 4 horses ready for a ride and asked Gladys to make a picnic, that he was taking the family out for a ride. The weather was so nice. It has been awhile since he has ridden in the nude but if they were going to so was he. After getting everything out to the barm for Rowan to get rigged to the horses he went in to surprise his girls.
Shivanna was very excited, rene not so much but agreed the fresh air would be good.
Gladys just shook her head smilingvas she watched the 3 bare backsides stroll to the barn. She knew at least 2 of them would come back sore and stiff.
The ride was relaxing for all of them. When they came up on the stream with the water fall Shivanna and Rowan jumped off their horses while Connor had a bit of trouble. Rowan was there as Rene slowly slid from her mount. Everyone headed to the water after the packs were off the horses and tied up. It wasnt even close to being warm water but it still felt good. After a lot of splashing, swimming and soaking everyone eventually layed out in the sun. Lunch was set out and the conversations were about everything not excluding the last years events. There was laughter and tears but it all brought everyone closer as a family.
After the horses were packed back up they headed back home. Connors' and Renes' pains returned quickly and witnessed by the giggling Rowan and Shivanna.
Gladys saw them from the porch as they emerged from the treeline and started tea. As the Master and Mistress of the house managed their way to the house, stiff and bowlegged she offered them their drinks, giggling herself the entire time.
"Did you two think you could just be like them and come out unscathed?..lol"
"But we had a lot of fun..lol. We will be up in our rooms. Please send Shivanna in with some rub and Rowan to Rene. Thank you Gladys."
Once the two youngest members of the family ran in laughing she also offered them both tea. Gladys joined in their gigglefest regarding the two upstairs.
Prior to going to take care of their Master and Mistress Shivanna and Rowan took  quick showers.
Grabbing the linament Shivanna entered Connors room. He was layed across the room face down and legs spread. She had to hold back her giggles now.
"Sir, im here."
"Good....please rub that stuff ...here...my thighs...even my lower back. I forgot how long it had been since i was out like that."
Shivanna started with his lower thighs, massaging the menthol/tea tree ointment into his sore muscles. She tried hard not to look else where but it was very hard not to with as wide as his legs were spread. She enjoyed hearing his moans as she rubbed. Shivanna moved to his buttocks, and at times when rubbing lower her hand would accidentally slip, as her ointment covered fingers would slide across the resting sac.
"Lil girl, im in no shape...just please rub."
Even so it happened at least two more times with her apologizing right after.
"Mmhhmm....you know this ointment heats up right? So what do you think is going on where you "slipped"? Its ok...lol..."
Shivanna worked his back over very well, to the point that he was snoring litely. She quietly moved off the bed and returned to her room not wanting to wake him.
Rene was not as sore as Connor but the application of the rub definitely felt good. Once Rowan was done Rene turned over and ppointed out another area she ached. No ointment was needed, just Rowans personal touch. He lowered his head and slowly massaged the area with his tongue, his fingers then slid in and he applied his own type of accupressure, knowing right where it was needed.
"Rowan....thats not all i need..."
Rene needed to feel a man deep inside and Rowan didnt hesitate. He slid up her body, bringing her thighs upward. Holding her open while on his knees he let her feel his slow movements inside of her.
"Rowan....FUCK ME!"
Rowans slow movements were forgotten as he quickly provided his Mistress what she demanded...what she needed. As hard and fast as he could. Rene reaching back to grasp the slats on her headboard as her body jolted back and forth.
"YESSSsss...Now ..now Rowan!"
Rowan leaned over her his arms under her knees pushing them further back. His unrelenting thrusts taking them both over.
While still panting he eased her legs down.
"Lay with me sweet boy until i fall asleep...mmm  yess..."
It wasnt long until his Mistress fell to her slumber.
Rowan decided a soak was what he needed and ran the water. He left back to his room and when he returened the tub was also full of bubbles. Suddenly Shivanna popped up out of the midst of the bubbles, scaring the crap out of Rowan.
Rowan jumped in and both of them were tossing bubbles at each other and laughing hard. Eventually their energy waned and Shivanna settled back against Rowans shoulder and closed her eyes.
"Vanna i hope you know im never mad at you when im yelling...im sorry ive put you thru hell lately."
"I know. If i thought it was directed at me you would never see me in the barn."
"Today was nice...just out having fun. We all needed this."
With both of them leaned back and eyes closed their thoughts were interrupted by, "EhhHmmm" from the doorway.
Both Shivanna and Rowan opened their eyes seeing Connor stare at them. Shivanna sat up, out of the crook of Rowans arm.
"It was a long day, both of you to bed. This bathroom will be cleaned up before coming down in the morning."
They both climbed out as the water drained, grabbed their towels and went opposite directions to their rooms.
Connor was sitting on the side of Shivannas bed. Without looking her way, "why were you snuggled up to Rowan like that? Do you not understand what "You're Mine" means? Drop the towel and get over my knees."
"Sir, we have been allowed to bathe and be like that for the last year. Nothing more unless we were ordered."
"Then I guess you should of gotten confirmation that you still could..NOW...my lap."
Shivanna stood by his side then leaned over his legs. Connor delivered 5 smart smacks to her still damp skin making her cry out with each. When he was finished he rubbed the palm of his hand over the reddened warm flesh.
"Open.."
Shivanna spread her legs as he slid 2 fingers into her drenched opening.
"Mmm  thats a good girl...always ready. Now get up I have something for you."
Shivanna stood, feet were apart and her hands behind her.
Connor reached behind him and screwed the cap off a little red jar, then dipped his finger inside.
"Lil girl, awww do you remember your fingers slipping over and over with that heating ointment. Mmm  do you see this (shows his fingertip with the orangish linament globbed at the end)?"
He slides his hand between her parted legs his finger finding its target hiding within its hood. Connor rubs as much onto the nub then runs his fingers thru her wet folds."Oopps...my finger slipped from the jar to that sweet lil spot...Oh who am I kidding...Yeah I did that on purpose." He smiled as he watched his pet squirm with the extreme warmth penetrating her nether regions.
"Hmmm I think I may just have to bind your hands to keep you from..lol...wiping it off. Cmon lil one...to my bed."

Shivanna finally fell asleep after an hour of squirming and being teased.