Pt XXV- Pay Backs

Connor enjoyed watching Shivannas time in the playroom. He loved how the goosebumps rose on her skin as his fingers trailed the welts on her delicate skin. Garrett let him choose the new plug for the week. This one had a beautiful green rhinestone on the base and the plug itself a bit wider and longer. Connor stood in front of her so that her mouth was at the exact level for pleasure as his brother inserted the new toy. The moan she made while her mouth was around him was almost too much. Once the exchange was made Connor stepped away leaving her mouth empty then went to look at the green jewel.
"Ive got to say lil girl the red welts and the green jewel looks very nice on you." as he ran his fingers from the bottom of her spine to the base of her neck.
"Thank you Sir. Master should i clean up now?"
"Yes go ahead."

When she was finished she quickly dressed and headed to the barn. It was nice and warm as usual so she headed to the tack room and undressed.
"Rowan...where are you?"
"He's over here lil girl...come on down."
Shivanna walked down the stalls until she saw Connors head towering over the top railing. "C'mon in here and help him out."
Shivanna walked to the stall and Rowan was on his knees in front of Connor.
"There's enough for both of you...but you already know this."
Shivanna knelt next to Rowan as they both licked and took turns sucking on the tip of Connors hardness. Shivanna reached under softly cupping his sac, enjoying the sounds he made.
Eventually Connor had his hand on both of their heads, not so much to contol their movement but to steady himself on the steady approaching outcome.
Between the knickering of the horses, the sounds from the licking and suckling, Connors moans then deep growl somehow all blended in together.
Connor had to stand back against the wall to gain his balance for a moment.
"That was something amazing you 2.  Go ahead and lick the remaining off each others lips. Hmmm...i imagine thats how your tongue works as you twirl it around me lil girl. Very nice."
Connor led them both out into the main walkway of the barn
"Oh lil girl show Rowan the pretty plug I picked for you." She took a few paces in front of them, bent and spread showing the shiney new jewel.
"Oh that is very pretty vanna. It looks so nice against your skin".
"Ok you lil brats im going back in the house. Thank you for taking care of me just now. I will have to think of a reward."
Connor put his jacket back on and left the barn.
Both Rowan and Shivanna were so frustrated and they could see it in each other eyes.
"I think i should go back inside. This is too much right now Rowan."
"But i thought you wanted to take a ride. Just think we will both be clothed and too cold to be otherwise."
The way Shivanna felt right now, even having on clothes wasnt enough. She placed a kiss on Rowans cheek and bent down to put her pants back on.
"Rowan walked up behind her and quickly pulled the plug out.
"ROWAN !!!." as she caught her breath.
Rowan stood there holding it straight up from her reach.
"Rowan please, i dont want to disappoint them...please put it back in."
Rowan thought for a moment and knew she was right.
"Bend back over..im sorry." Shivanna bent over and spread her cheeks. Rowan slowly began to push, then 1/2 way pulled it back out. He did this 3 times between her pleading, moaning and then left her on the edge. Finally he slid it in until the base was caught around by her rim. Shivanna finally stood up ,turned around on him with the fires of hell in her eyes.
"Hey hold on a minute. I told you id pay you back. Lol"
Her expression soften some but you could see she was still simmering as she finished dressing and slammed the barn door behind her.

WARNING!!!

You probably want to read Chapter 26 alone...just an FYI.  You might be reading it more then once actually.

ENJOY