Pt XXIV-Thanksgiving visitor

Unbeknownst to Shivanna it was also Thanksgiving. When she woke  the house had so many savory aromas floating about. She quickly ran to the kitchen and Gladys had many things cooking and baking.
"Gladys is there anything i can help with?"
"Aww sweet girl..thank you. Right now it might look like a whole bunch of everything going on but ive got it. Later you can help set and make sure all the Flemmings have refreshments."
This sounded good to Shivanna. She ran back up stairs to wake up Rowan. She opened his door. He was sound asleep with a huge tent coming from his middle. She tippytoed over to him and carefully lifted the blanket to see what was under it when barely awake Rowan groggly said, "unless you are going to make it go away then you better get away."
Shivanna dropped it quickly.
"Is it like this every morning?"
"Yes pretty much and i have to wait for it to go down unless ive been told otherwise."
"Can i look one more time, please?"
"Yes but hurry, i need to take a cold shower and seeing you standing here in your glory is not helping anything."
She lifted the blanket once more and stared at the veins protruding all over and how red the tip was. She really wanted to help him with the situation but knew better to even tempt it.
"Ok...well...hurry up. Gladys is cooking everything she can find in the house."
As she laid the blanket back over him she quickly ran her hand over the tip.
"OHHHHhhh...you are such a brat. Paybacks lil girl, you wait.!" as she hurried out the room.
When the Flemmings returned with Connor the 2 were out in the barn. They ran inside and quickly shed their clothing. Shivanna followed Rowan into the front room and they both gracefully went down to their knees.
"Ahhhh Connor you remember Rowan. And this is our newest pet..Shivanna. She has been a great addition to our household" Master happily announced.
"C'mere lil girl, come say hi" invited Connor.
Shivanna shyly went to Connor then resumed her original position.
"Oh yes...very beautiful. Skin tone...those eyes...and look how sweet looking you are. Dont worry lil girl im just a big ole teddy bear now come give me a hug."
Shivanna relaxed almost immediately as she stood and was enveloped in Connors arms. She thought they may be twins, but this man stood as tall as a bear.
"Ok you 2 im sure Gladys can find something for you to do."
In unison they both said, "Yes Miss" and ran off to the kitchen.
"You definitely found a good one in her Garrett, ive got to say im a bit jealous."
"She had that setback with Harris, not completely over it but she is a good work in progress. We will all play later unless you're too tired Ole Man..lol".
"Yes ive got those 6 minutes on you in age...6 minutes wiser too...lol! So rene why am i waiting for my hug? get over here." Garrett nodded to his wife and she jumped up and straddled Connors lap, hugging him around the neck.
"Mmm cant wait til that hug is skin to skin.."
"Rene go on upstairs and get yourself in proper indoor attire, Connor and i need to talk about the island."
"Yes Sir" as she slowly backed off his lap pausing for a moment at his knees until she received a "SMACK"on the part hanging off his lap.
"Lol...girl get upstairs..lol"

Shivanna had never seen so much food at one table, nor had she eaten so much at one setting. Everyone thanked Gladys for such a wonderful feast before she retired to her quarters. Shivanna was also thankful for the Flemmings and Rowan.

Rowan and Shivanna then went out to get the animals settled for the night.
"I would love to go for a ride right now Rowan."
"Maybe tomorrow if it stays clear. Its getting too late. Right now im sure there are plans for us tonight. See i told you he was a good guy. Ok lets finish up and get back in."

As soon as they got back in the house they each quickly showered then headed down to the large sitting room. The fireplace glowing brightly. Shivanna laid on the fluffy rug in front of it and dozed off. She was woke up when she felt a warm body laying back against her and a huge arm draping over her. She jumped then calmed down hearing, "you looked so cozy i couldnt resist."
"Im sorry Sir, i didnt mean to fall asleep. I had too much to eat im sure."
"Its ok lil one. Its late, actually everyone has gone to bed. Try to go back to sleep."
His idea actually sound very good and she closed her eyes as she was pulled closer to his body. His hand on her torso gently started to rub and then he made his way to her left nip. She gasped at first from the touch..then the pinch.
"Hmm i see you cant go back to sleep. What a shame..lol. Let me get a good look at you lil girl."
Shivanna proceeded to get in her kneeling position. "Good girl, now let me see if he has that cute lil butt plugged."
Shivanna stood, turned, bent then spread her cheeks for his inspection.
"Ahhh yes very nice. Now come up here and sit on my lap so we can talk a little" as he moved to the sofa.
Shivanna climbed on his lap, cradle style as he held her.
"So this is your 1st time living in the lifestyle iv been told, that must be exciting for you. Yes i know about the little incident, sorry you had to go through that. So tell me what you love about being part of this family lil one"
Shivanna thought for a moment then replied," Being part of this family is what i love most. I never had something like this so serving Master and Miss is just an extra for me."
"Great answer. (Hugging her tight). Ok now lets see what is hiding between your legs, spread them for me lil one."
Shivanna was very happy to do so, remembering what Master had said (He would have access to the 2 of them). Connor spread her lower lips with two fingers.
"Yes lil girl that looks so nice...are you always this wet?" as he slid his finger along the outter folds then up to her nub.
"Yes Sir...i am. Master says im ever ready." Giggle
" I think i would have to agree. Mmmm and very nice inside. Yes my fingers are thick, you like that i see."
Shivanna pushed her hips forward inviting him inside of her further.
"Thats it girl...ride my fingers. Sooo wet..."
Connor bent his head down to take a nip in between his teeth biting down as he reached his 2 fingers up to Shivanna spot. He smiled as he watched her try to control her body. With 3 fingers he had her begging as he rubbed over the rough nub behind her belly button.
"Sirr...mmm...Sir....please..."
"Please what lil girl? Tell me exactly what you want." as he took her nip back between his teeth. The rubbing increased.
Shivanna tried to hold out longer until she couldnt,"Sir...mmrrreermmm...please can..can i cum all over..over your fingers....please Sir...i need...Sir...".
The urgency sounded wonderful in her voice, but he wasnt done. He quickly withdrew his fingers, let her nip go and lifted her up. His lap sprang to life once she was lifted and he carefully set her back down as if placing a bead on a string. She reached down to spread herself even more to accommodate him. She trembled from being on the edge. Her back arched as he filled her bit by bit. Moving her hands to his shoulders, gripping tightly.
"Thats it girl, open for me."
Shivanna leaned back as he finally was able to set her completely down on his lap.
Shivanna wasnt sure she would be able to move being completely filled with him.
"Yes hun...im not just big and tall in height. You took that well. Squeeze around me...mmmm...yes. Now use your heels...slide up and down...loosen her up for me.  Lil girl you are tight..(as he reached down to the hardened nub)...mmm. There you go...a little more each time. "
Shivanna moaned and gasped with each movement. Her fingers dug into his shoulders with each descent. She felt herself relaxing enough to move faster, almost to the tip then back to his lap. They could both hear the "slurp" of her wetness. The more she moved the wetter she became.  Suddenly his hands were under her arms lifting her quickly off leaving him very wet and glossy. He sat her on her knees in front of him leading her head to the long and thick wetness she was just sitting on. "Sorry lil girl, i wasnt prepared to explode inside that tightness...lets see how well that mouth works."
Shivanna tried many times to work him all the way in but the thickness made it difficult. Using her hand, tongue and lips she did the best she could and was soon rewarded with the liquid she was craving. After licking everything clean Connor picked her up like a child. He carried her upstairs to her room.
"Lil girl, you did very well. This visit is going to be so much fun. Get some rest."
He turned and did not wait for a response from Shivanna. She laid on her side for the longest time still almost feeling how he had stretched her like no other.