Pt XXVII-1Year Celebration

A month has passed since Connor left. Life was back to normal at the Flemmings cabin.
That night at dinner it seemed a little festive. After dinner Gladys brought a beautiful cake out with one candle lit and set it in front of Shivanna.
"Shivanna you have been in our family for 1yr today! Today we offer you our "collar". You have worked hard to please Rene and I everyday. There have been mistakes that we all have made and learned from. We couldnt be happier that you are part of our family." Shivanna started crying from happiness as the silver chain with the heart lock was placed  around her neck and the lock fastened.
"Thank you so much. This means the world to me. I never knew family until i came home with you."
She looked over at Rowan. She had always noticed the necklace he wore but never knew it to be a "collar" . She loved how they matched.
"Tonight you will be celebrated by all of us. Tonight you will be introduced to new experiences."
After dinner and dessert they headed down to the play room. There were candles lit around the room and it smelled lovely, actually very relaxing.
"Rowan, grab the warming oil and massage it all over her body while she stands here."
Rowan quickly retrieves the bottle and begins at her neck and begins to slowly work the oil into her skin, lightly pinching her earlobes, down her arms, over her breasts and torso, down one leg back up the other then using his fingers over her puffy lips. He stays squatted and  sidesteps behind her starting where he finished. His finger rubbing thru her crevice, massaging each mound of her buttocks over her waist then deep massaging her back and shoulders. You could tell by the look on her face the warmth was working or Rowans touch was very powerful.
When he came back around the front everyone could see that Rowan was definitely affected.
"Very nice Rowan. Shivannna lay back on the table. Now butterfly open your legs, let them fall open. Yes...now rene, strap her thighs in place as i do her arms. Oh you look so pretty...all oiled up and open. " Master walked around to her head and let the head piece down at an angle.
"Rowan you will stand here. Rene get the thicker strapon with the clitoral vibrator so you can enjoy also. Shivanna Im going to be right here by your side. You are going to enjoy some candle play. It is going to feel so good while you have Your Mistress at one end and Rowan taking care of your mouth. Everyone start off nice and slow."
Shivanna looked up at Rowan with an uncertain smile as she then opened her mouth. At the same time Mistress was urging the thick rubber tool into her pets slickness. They both seemed to moving at the opposite rhythm, one pushing in the other sliding out. Her moaning intensified as she felt the 1st wet drop on her nipple as many followed. Both breasts were being covered by multiple colors of wax and she could only moan around Rowan. This seemed to actually harden him even more. Master moved down her stomach and around her belly button. The sensation didnt last long enough to really hurt, it was more of a shock with each drop.
"Faster now" as both Mistress and Rowan followed his direction. The drops continued over her thighs.
"Enjoy Shivanna, let the slight pain envelope you.." as the 1st drop landed on her now spread lips. Mistress continued to embed the rubber deep within her. Shivanna tried to scream out but it was muffled yelp. The drops continued to cake her inner lips. Master then let them drop on the outter. The pain was dissapearing and when he saw the change he took his finger to pull her hood upwards and quickly let the ever flowing wax coat her. She gurgled around Rowan who did not let up his strokes. Master then continued to just let the wax pour all over. Her struggles became moaning pleas. Her hips begging for more of the thickness punishing her inside.
"Yes...Yes Girl....feel the pleasure now.....yes....now let it out.!" Both Mistress and Rowan buried themselves in Shivanna as all 3 of them came together. After Rowans tremors subsided he quickly yet carefully withdrew so Shivanna could catch her breath. Rene let the strapon dangle in front of her as they all tried to catch their breath.
"How was that? I know that it caused pain, but you were able to get thru that pretty easily."
"Master...thank you. I really enjoyed it...ive never felt something that hurt so much feel so good."
"Hmmm...we may have to explore your limits then girl. Lets get you up."
As she slowly sat up dried candle wax started falling off of her.
"Rowan please help her get all of the wax off. We are going off to bed. Both of you clean up down here and when you bathe i expect you to thank Rowan for helping us with this celebration."
Both Rowan and Shivanna were shocked but did not question his order.
Shivanna stood spread legged as Rowan pulled the hardened wax off her tender lips. He saw a piece sticking out from inside, figuring that the use of the dildo forced it and probably others inside.
"Shivanna im not trying anything, but you have wax inside."
Rowan slid two fingers inside her used slit and did feel other pieces within her. Right then the door opened.
"ROWAN...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Rowan fell back from surprise, his fingers slipping out, but caught between the two fingers was a large chunk of wax. He hurredly knelt and raised his wet hand.
"Master...the wax ...i saw some sticking out...i wasnt doing anything else. There's more."
Master grabbed Rowans  handle and looked at the wax.
"Shivanna back on the table lets get this taken care. Thank you Rowan , that could have been a problem if left up there. " As Master literally dug up inside her, Rowan began sweeping the rest of the wax up.
"I will take a better look tomorrow girl. Finish cleaning up and dont forget bath time."
After cleaning everything and putting them away they headed upstairs.
After the water was ran and the tub full of bubbles Rowan sat on the side of the tub. Shivanna climbed all the way in. Both of them a little nervous not having anyone else around.
"When that door opened and Master yelled i thought the worst. Im so glad i had that piece between my fingers. Ive only made him really mad one time and that was enough."
Shivanna listened and slowly slid over to him. She parted his knees and looked up.
"Thank you Rowan for helping make this night, this year special for me." She lowered her head and took him in her mouth for the 2nd time that night. This time she was in control. Her lips carressing as they not only moved up and down but twisted around his shaft. Her tongue lining the edge of his head, dipping into the little hole. She began to take him in deeper and Rowan had to hold the side of the tub.

Down the hall on the other side of the house Master and Rene watched the monitor as Shivanna thanked Rowan. Master had set up a camera in the bathroom to not only keep an eye on them but so they could enjoy moments allowed like this. Master had rene get on all 4s facing the monitor so they could watch Shivannas gift of gratitude. Master entered his wife swiftly and kept the same pace Shivanna had dedicated to Rowan. Rene was gripping at the covers, watching and feeling. Master was relentless, especially since he had no release earlier.

Shivanna was working Rowan into a frenzy, a steady deepness to her movements. He couldnt take anymore and grabbed her head pulling her all the way over his shaft, choking her as her mouth and throat filled with his own thankfulness. Rowan groan out loud with each spasm until he had no more to give.

Down the hall Master gripped renes hip and pulled her back onto him with a tight yank of her hair. As he watched Rowan push Shivannas head down he yank back harder on Rene. Their climaxes echoed each other at the same time.

Rowan slid into the still very warm water. As much as he wanted to continue, he remember Master yelling just a short while ago. Shivanna and Rowan hoped that they would be given more free time like this in the future.