Pt XXXV-Alone Time

Shivanna found out during breakfast that Rene and Rowan would be gone for about a week, as she needed to take care of some issues in town. Shivanna was a little disappointed that she was not asked to go but then thought about the fun she would have with Master Collon.
As she watched the Rover disappear down the drive she walked out to the barn to tend to the horses. Mid way thru Connor showed up wth a bag in his hand.
"Mmm I love seeing your skin shine like that. I think your playtime will be out here. Lets me see." As he looked around to see what could be usefull Shivanna tried to finish getting all the horses fed.

Connor layed a barrel over in front of the railing of an empty stall. Grabbed a couple of lengths of leather stripping, the wooden brush then called his lil cowgirl over.
"Over the barrel arms to the rail." She cringed when her belly felt the coldness of the barrel.
"Yes this is going to work out nicely" as he wrapped the leather around her wrists and railing. He stood back enjoying the view emmensly. After spreading her legs even more he reached down and twisted the plug and pulled until it finally popped out.
"Lil one I think I will let you go plugless for awhile, unless you act up...then I will ensure you are stretched fully."
"Thank you Master." She hasnt been without a plug for any long length of time since she was first introduced to it in the airport restroom.
"Mmm the back of this brush will redden this skin just as i like it. (Smack!)mmm...yes and so warm!"
Shivanna cried out from the blunt smack, instantly feeling the warmth. She gripped the leathers thongs as the next 3 were delivered, the barrel rocking with each. By the 5th one she could feel the clit tingle. Connor rubbed his hand over the raised area..
"Mmm I think that is enough for now." Shivanna breathed out, "more..please Master."
This took him by surprise.
Connor let the back of the brush land on her tender back side until her hips starting humping against the metal under her.
"Master...please...Master...please."
"No lil one....you will not cum" as he added one more smack.
Shivanna was a shaking mess trying to control the storm built up. Connor quickly untied her wrists, picked her  and then slid her down on his own waiting storm. His hands under her cheeks spreading her open further. His urgency almost at the same point as hers. Shivanna was already soaking wet and the sounds that were made from his movements was musical to their ears. Connor pushed her back up against the wall as he drove deep and hard into her. Her begging was non stop until he growled out "CUM...ALL OVER ...NOW SHivannna....!" His thrusts were deep but not as fast as their storms collided...wave after wave.
Connor slowly lifted her down to the ground as they were both spent. Shivanna stood on shakey legs trying to catch her breath.
"Ive never knew you liked pain as much."
"Master ...umm...Your Brother was trying to build up my tolerance so that I could enjoy. His goal was for me to find my own space."
"Shivanna , you can still refer to him as Master Garrett, he will always be your first and that is very special. Have you ever found your space?"
"No Sir, im hoping one day. Like just now I imagine myself walking up a hill or mountain, but I havent made it to the top."
"I cant wait until you do, I want to hear all about it and we will continue to work on it. Ok lets get inside and get cleaned up. Its almost dinner time. Climb on my back lil one I want to feel you against my back." Shivanna giggled and enjoyed her pony ride to the house and upstairs.
"I think it would be better if we did seperate showers or Gladys will be upset at us for being late."