Pt XVI- With Child?

There kneeling by the dining table(oh the terrible memories she has about that exact spot) was Harris. Master was yelling at him once again waving the stick right in front of him.
Rene called her pet over to the breakfast nook in the kitchen. They drank coffee as the yelling lecture continued.
Master finally took a moment to breathe and joined them at the table. He took the girls hands in his. "This has taken us all by surprise but it will be ok. Rene and I will leave it up to you. There are different options and we want the best for you. Harris has no rights in this house to decide or to give an opinion. We will support you in anyway." After giving both of them a hug she headed out to the barn. Rowan was just hanging up the phone on the wall.
"Why didnt you tell me vanna? Come here. I knew something wasnt right with him."
"Rowan lets go for a ride...please. I just want to get away from the yelling.."
"Sorry...that was the Mistress on the phone. No riding for you. She doesnt want you getting hurt."
"DAMN HIM! He took everything from me, now this!"
Shivanna ran from the barn to the house and up in her room. She wanted everything to go back to how it was...where they were a big family. 

The next day Mistress woke her again. She noticed a pretty sundress lying over the  back of the chair. "Cmon pet. You have to get up." Shivanna slowly sat up confused about the dress. "Why have you brought clothes? Did...did you change your mind?..."
"Nooo...no pet. I made you an appointment with my dr. Those tests arent always accurate. So lets get you ready." She placed a kiss on her forehead and then waited for her to get out of bed. The shower was already running as Mistress stepped in and pulled her pet in after her. Shivanna naturally went to her knees. Finally some normalicy. While she leaned forward to please her Miss, her Miss also washed her pets hair. When she stood to rinse the soap out rene reached down to see if any shaving would need to be done. They took turns washing each other, lingering in some soots longer then others but eventually coming out nice, clean and relaxed.
After both were dressed and ready they headed downstairs. Shivanna actually noticed how the clothes were just not as comfortable as her normal nakedness. When they stepped outside Master was in the drivers seat of the Land Rover with Rowan in the passenger seat.
Shivanna was asleep last time on the ferry so she missed it all. After driving aboard they all got out and went to the railing. She could only think how amazing it was. Rowan came up beside her. "That dress is very pretty on you."
"Thank you, it actually feels ofd having it on, at least i didnt have to wear panties." For some reason this really affected Rowan, Even though he sees her every day in all of her lovliness. "I was surprised to see you in the car."
"Master thought a break for all of us would be good. Well except you know who."
After about 2hrs they began to get close to land and got themselves situated in the Rover.
As rene and shivanna entered the office, the girl  started to get very nervous.
When her name was called, Shivanna...Shivanna Flemming...she was taken by surprise of the last name. They both stood and followed the nurse. "Im going to need you to pee in this cup then leave it on the shelf." Shivanna did as told then followed the nurse to the exam room. Right in front of her was a table with the same type of extensions. She stood frozen for a moment. ".....shivanna did you hear the nurse? You need to put this gown on."