Pt XXXVII-Broken Family/Not Broken

Sunday arrived and so did Rene and Rowan. Everyone was happy to see each other but something also seemed a little off with everyone.
Rowan was anxious to get back out with his horses so Shivanna followed him. She wanted to hear about his trip.
Connor took this time to sit and talk with Rene.
"I really need to speak with you about something Connor. While we were...hmmm...Connor...Im not asking to be released or Rowan. But right now i cant live like this. I miss him so much. I would like to take Rowan and live in the condo for awhile. We are yours...but i just need to take a leave. Please tell me you understand."
Connor took Renes hands in his own."I know this has been really hard on you. If that is what you need then yes do what you need to do."
Rene wrapped her arms around his neck. He would always be her brother in law and Master, she knew this.
"Ok now i need to discuss something with you Rene. I know Shivanna is your pet. I have grown very...hmmm..Ive fallen in love with the girl Rene and want to marry her. We would live mainly on the island getting the training program started. Is this ok with you?"
Rene's smile broaden as he declared his love for the girl.
"Connor im so happy for you. You two will be good for each other. Not to mention shes been a wonderful sub and that will be a wonderful asset for the program."
"I guess we both needed this last week. And you are right Rene, you and Rowan will always be mine...I love you both."
At dinner that night the announcments were made. There were tears of happiness and sadness. But the last thing said by Connor was the most important. "No matter what....Each of you are and will always be mine, we will always be family."