Pt XI- Going Away Gift

That punishment will be one that will be forever embedded in rene and shivannas minds. The silent goal for both of them is to never have to go through it again.

Two more months have passed. Mistress sat the girl down and explained that Master and herself will be gone for about 2 wks on business, and that she would not be joining them. Shivannas face must have shown the disappointment but she did not say anything. "Its ok pet, it will go by quickly. Harris will be in charge and ive spoken with rowan and he is going to start giving you riding lessons. Im not sure if you have riden before, but riding naked is so much fun. I want you to listen to Harris, like i said he is in charge." "Yes Miss i will be good. Thank you for letting me learn to ride, ive never actually been on a horse before." Rene pulled the girl towards her and held her tight, knowing she will be missing her pet. "Pet go to the playroom wait for me by the table. " Rene decided to let the girl have a very rare received release before she leaves her. She quickly takes off her travelling clothes and heads to the room. Shivanna is knelt by the table, back to the door. Rene goes to a cabinet and retrieves a 8" strapon, soft leather wrist cuffs, blindfold and a spreader bar. "Shivanna stand for me. Lets slip this over your eyes. Surprises can be very fun. Ok now tirn to your left and bend over the table. One more step... bring your arms back. Mmm the smell of new leather...does it wake up your cookie like it does mine? (The girl nodded feeling the excitement wash over her). Ok now your feet...wider." Rene kissed her girl down her spine then her buttocks as she leaned down to attach the spreader to the girls ankles. Then she slowly stood kissing all the way up, at some point slipping her fingers between her pets thighs, finding she will not have to grab any lube. Rene stepped into the straps of the strapon. She moved a platform behind to step up on it. She then teased the girl by running the dry tip down her butt crack. The uncertain moan that came from her let rene know the girl thought her mistress was about to enter into the tightness that only a plug has occupied, and do it dry. She then let the bulk of rubber move downwards to her pets wet and waiting slit. She rubbed the tip over the excited nub. The girls moans changing. She eased the tip into the entrance. With one hand rene grabbed ahold of the attaching chain of the cuffs and pulled the girl back over the waiting. The joy in the girls moans brought a smile to her face. "Yes my pet...stay right there. I want you to feel everybit. Mmmm look at the mirror and watch how i take whats mine. Moving her hands to the girls hips she begins pushing all 8" into the girls slickness. Each time a little harder. She looks in the mirror and watches her pets expression keeps changing. Right before shivanna begins to beg to cum, Mistress reaches down and starts to tug on the plug that remains in place. Rene sees the desire written all over her face, as she desperately trys not to cum. Renes end game is for her pet to gush for the 1st time. "Missstress...please...mmm please may i cum...mistress..." "Pet hold it as long as you can...dont give up so easily...when....when you cant go anylonger i want you to puddle all over this floor." " yes...yes Mistress ty" Rene did not slow her paces but increased the strokes. The girl was moaning, shaking her head."Thats it pet...fight it, when your ready just do it." Not 30secs after that shivanna could not hold on any longer she let her body take over. The deep gutteral sounds that came from her pet was pure joy for rene. She could hear the rush start to puddle between her girls feet. Soon shivanna breathing began to slow to normal. Her body covered in a sweated gleam. Rene had all but stopped stroking into her pets hole. Making slow soothing strokes. As soon as she saw the total relaxation hit shivanna she withdrew her strap on. "Mistress....Mis...thankyou so much..". "You are very welcome baby. (Unfastening the cuffs and bar) when you are steady enough make sure you tidy everything up. " Rene leaned over placing a kiss on the girls head then glanced at the clock seeing she had less then 10min to get herself presentable again.