Pt XXII-Not So Forbidden

Life on the mountain has been great this last month. Today Shivanna saw her 1st snowflakes. She loved everything about it except having to bundle up. Garrett and Rene loved watching her as she tried to stay outside in only her skin catching the flakes on her tongue.
"Go get her bath ready, im about to call her in before she gets sick." Rene did as told ensuring the girl had plenty of bubbles.
When Master called Shivanna in, Rowan also came, as he was done with the animals.
"Your Miss has a warm bath waiting, so get upstairs. "
Rowan thought Master was speaking to both of them and followed Shivanna.
Garrett had noticed how close the 2 have been getting, unsure if he should encourage it or forbid it. Bath time always seemed very innocent with them, but yet there was something.
Over dinner he made a decision that would shock them all.
"After dinner we are all going to have some fun so lets hurry and finish up."
Shivanna and Rowan has naturally taken up the chore of cleaning up after meals, which Gladys is very thankful for.
When they finished they join their Master and Miss in the bedroom. Laid out on the bed are blindfolds. One was placed on each pet. Shivanna was placed on the bed and bound with arms and legs wide open.
Rowan was placed at Shivanna apex on all 4s on the bed, not knowing it is her. Rene slides under Rowan so she is able to take him in her mouth as Master is at the end of the bed standing in between his wifes legs.
Master abruptly enters rene, which she then begins to suck on the head of Rowan and Rowan lowers his head down to the feast before him. All Shivanna had to do at this moment was enjoy.
Between strokes Master says "No one cums! We are all going to wait." His strokes take rene as high as she can go then slowly decends. Rowan works magic with his tongue, flicking, circling and darting as Shivanna moans with joy. Once Master Garret gets to his limit he quickly pulls out, then helps rene from her position. Rowan is still at it , undisturbed even though the mouth has left him. He stretches the soft lips wider to dig his tongue in deeper. At that point Master gently pulls him away without saying anything, lest giving away identities. As he unties Shivanna he tells everyone that they did very well. Everyone is then rearranged. Shivanna is bent over the end of the bed, Rowan standing behind her, a condom was quickly slid over his hardness. Master positions himself on the bed so that Shivanna needs only to lean her head down to slide her mouth over him. Master lays back as Rene straddles his face. "Same rules...begin." Rowan quickly obliged having no idea who he was sliding himself into but did it quickly, which pushed Shivanna completely over Masters dick. Master pulled Rene all the way on his mouth: lips, teeth and tongue Shivanna stroked the shaft eagerly following the motions behind her. The harder the thrust inside her the deeper she took the cock in her mouth...over and over until everyone was moaning, grinding thrusting, swallowing. Not able to take much more of Shivannas mouth along with having rene grinding on his mouth Master yelled "NOW!!!" Almost instantly everyone was releasing into someone else. Moans turned to various sounds, movements almost erradict. Rene soon removed herself from her Masters face, she bent down to lick any remaining juices from his lips.
"Shivanna and Rowan remove you blindfolds." As they slid upwards Shivanna saw Master and Miss in front of her meaning Rowan was behind her. She turned to see the same shocked face she was wearing. Then both of them began to blush.
"Ok you two, we are going to see how this works. I really dont need anymore hazardous tension in the house. So right now this only happens when I say it does. You 2 looked very nice together. You can continue your baths as long as you continue to behave. Do you both understand?"
Both of them were still in shock and nervous when they replied "Thank you Master."
"Now Shivanna remove that condom, lick Rowan clean then dispose of it. "
She nervously did as told feeling him start to harden again under her touch.
"We trust you 2 now up to bed."
After exchanging kisses the 2 pets headed upstairs not saying anything.
Shivanna was lying in bed when she swore she heard Rowan say in a hushed excited whisper "Yesss." then she slowly fell asleep