Pt XXXI-Crash

Rowan and Shivanna dropped what they were doing and ran to their Mistress, forgetting of their undress.
The officers did a doubletake watching the two run to the house as they were not expecting to see 2 unclothed individuals running towards them.

Shivanna and Rowan only knew that their Miss was crying uncontrollably and Connor had his arms wrapped around her, his own face was marred with tears.

All 6 of them made their way indoors into the sitting room.
"Shivanna...tea...go." ordered Connor.
Gladys was already on top of it and met her with a tray. She looked from the dining room and already suspected what had happened.

"Its unknown what caused the  craft to go down but it was approx 2 miles from the island. Rescue is still searching for all 3 of them. Is there anything we can do for you?"

After seeing the two officers out the house was filled with a heavy silence.

Rowan ran back to the barn, the only way to hide his tears. Shivanna sat at Renes feet while Connor continued to hold her.

"Why..." was the only thing being said. A question that had no answer.

The Mistress of the house finally passed out from emotional exhaustion. Connor carried her to bed and shut the door.

Finally he could react, he didnt need to be strong, and he ran to the play room.  When Shivanna crept through the open door she squatted and just watched as Connor took the largest flogger and continously beat it over the sawhorse. It had been hours since the helicopter went down and he was almost certain he had lost his twin brother, his only brother.
Once one arm was too weak to lash out he would change hands.
At some point he looked towards the doorway, saw Shivanna squatted down hugging her knees as the tears flowed freely. He dropped the flogger instantly and opened his arms. Shivanna rose slowly at first then ran to him.
She wanted to take away his pain, to take away her own. "Connor....i dont know what to do to help you." she cried into his shoulder.
"Just what you are doing lil one, just what you are doing."

Rowan busied himself with work, the only way he knew how to deal with the loss.  Everything has shattered again just after they got their normal back.

Gladys baked...burnt..and rebaked. She has known the Flemming boys since they were in High School when she tended to their household. She considered both of them as her own sons.

Connor needed a release. He wanted both Shivanna and himself not to feel this pain just for a moment. He began running his hands thru her hair, kissing down her neck. He noticed how her breathing changed. His mouth found her nipple, sucking it in then biting down more then litely. She gasped out, yet pushed her chest out towards him.  Connor gripped the hair at the back of her head as he ravished one teat then the other. Her moans and harsh whispers of his name pushed him further.
Connor rose to his knees as she slid off his lap, leaving her legs open for him. Leaning down he took in her scent as she lifted herself for him. First his fingers then his mouth took complete control. He ignored her pleas...driving his tongue deeper...moving his hands under her ass lifting her even closer to him. Taking her hardened bud between his teeth as he shook his head slowly growling. Her pleading continue as she let one pain go to be replaced by this one.
"Connor...."
He answered between partially clenched teeth.."Nooo."
Three fingers suddenly possessed her as her hips bucked upwards.
He released the tender nub to position himself as he knew she was ready. Suddenly he came back to reality...just for a moment.."TURN OVER NOW...!" Shivanna moved as his fingers slid out. Her ass in the air for him as he quickly removed his plug from her. Without warning or lube he took her slightly gaped hole in one punishing thrust. Her scream didnt matter. He needed her to feel this pain and not the pain of loss. He needed her. Their bodies rocked in rhythm. At first a very fast pace, but he wanted it to last. Slowing down listening to her "mews"...her moans of pleasure. Then speeding up and those sounds changed to yearning. One hand gripping her hip the other slapping her ass on the marks his brother had just left on her. Anything to replace the pain of loss. He could hear her crying out and he continued forcing himself harder and deeper. Each cheek growing redder with each slap. Her cries, her moaning- everything combined.
Nothing could prepare the two on how hard and long lasting their orgasms would be. Both Connor and Shivanna crying out each others names...bodies shaking out of control until eventually they both collapsed onto their sides, yet still joined as one. Connor gathered her close to his body. Wrapping his arms tightly as he cried his last tears into he hair. Eventually they both dozed off, their bodies and emotions spent.

"Connor....Connor! Wake up..please" as Rowan shook his shoulder.
As he woke up, shaking his head for a moment.
"What is it Rowan? Did they find him?"
"Sir i dont know but there is a call and i thought it would be better for you to take then our Miss."