Pt XXX- Accepting What Is

"What do you mean it's gone? "
"Sir it has never left my bedside since the day it was removed. This morning...its not there. Ive looked everywhere."
" Hmmm everywhere? Did you look in my hand lil one?"
At that time Connor brought it in front of Shivanna so she could see the special plug he had given her months ago.
After letting out a sigh of relief, "I thought it was gone..."
Connor leaned down and pushed the plug between her parted thighs, knowing that she has plenty of natural lube. After twisting it back and forth and slipping it in and out he knew she was ready for it to be placed back home. In two swift moves, with her moaning in the background, his huge hands removed one plug and replaced it with his. Connor began to rub is hands over over her bruised skin, but she could only feel the tenderness that covered her body.
"Ok lil one, play time is over. Theres nothing to clean or put up."
Shivanna turned around with a surprised and dissapointed look. "Thank you Sir."

He noticed the way she looked at him, the sound of her voice, but he needed to make sure that neither of them crossed that line and he felt just like she did.

Connor and Garrett continued their discussion pertaining to turning the island mansion into a training facility.
It was decided that Garrett would make a visit out to the property while Connor stayed in the mountains.

That night rene begged Garrett to let her go on the trip with him. She needed a change of scenary.
Garrett explained that it would cause her too much pain to be back on the island now, but she continued to beg.
Garrett  had enough of her begging and pleading. He grabbed ahold of her arm and brought her down over his knees. "Rene I said No!"
His hand rose and fell onto her bare backside at least 10 times, leaving welted red hand prints for her to feel the next day after he left for his trip.

Before he left Garrett leaned over and placed a kiss on his sleeping wifes cheek, loving how she look.

Later that day while Shivanna was in the barn with Rowan they heard a vehicle pull into the drive.  Not even 5 minutes later they heard the most eery crying scream from their Mistress, "Nnooooooooo....!" a sound they would never forget.