Season 1 Episode 11: Fafnir

Fafnir^
-------------
Mitch sniffled again and again. He was an omega now. A lone wolf. He wasn't a rogue, for he still had his sanity. But he wasn't a beta anymore.

He placed a small violet on the long stretch of dirt that was his sister's shallow grave. He knew his eyes were glowing a bright blue.

The color of sorrow.

When someone a werewolf cared about dies, their eyes glow for a period of time as a sign of mourning. For either twenty-four hours or until closure is given, the color remains in their eyes.

He stood up, swallowing the lump in his throat.
"I swear I'll find that coward and kill him. I promise, sis." Mitch swore, kissing the small, green amulet around his neck before taking it off and placing it around the violet.

Mitch was going to walk away, but his ears picked up on swift movement. Immediately, he was on alert, sniffing the air for a trace of a scent. He smelled cheap cologne and aftershave.

After a small moment, he picked up on two familiar scents. One was a fresh pine while the other was a smooth vanilla.

It was the two werewolves that saved him.

He immediately sprinted towards it, his heart racing with determination. He couldn't be an Omega. If he was, that meant he was fair game for any pack. He didn't like being a target.
--------

Scott, Kirstie, Kevin, and Avi stared at the cave of the mountain side with confusion written on their expressions.
"Why would a weresnake want to hide in a cave?" Avi asked, scratching his head.

"Because it's shifting." A voice said from the woods.

The teens directed their attention to the to find an Alpha and four betas.
"Alpha Alesha." Scott, Kirstie, and Kevin said, all bowing.
"Don't bow. Please, don't do that." Alesha blushed lightly.
"Why are you here?" Avi asked," No disrespect."

"I thought you were a passive pack." Kirstie added.
"We came because we received word of a dangerous threat around here. When something threatens our loved ones, we act." One of the betas spoke.
"It's obvious you can't handle this on your own. Which is why we're here to help." Alesha smiled gently.
"It seems someone else decided to join us as well." Another one of the betas spoke, nodding his head towards the wooded area behind the cave.

Everyone turned around to see bright blue eyes staring back at them.
"Mitch!" Avi grinned.
"Who?" Scott asked.
"The werewolf who gave the distress howl. We saved him earlier. It seems he wants to help." Kirstie smirked.

The boy, Mitch, nodded gently and made his way towards the rest of the werewolves.

"Someone's coming from the cave." Alesha spoke, taking a step forward.

The man Jake took with him walked out, a wide smirk settled comfortably on his face.
"You mutts are just in time for the perfect event." He spoke.
"Who the hell are you?!" Kirstie risked through gritted teeth, marching forward.
"Ah-Ah-Ah. No you don't." He smirked, reaching into his pocket and tossing a handful of dust in a semicircle form across the opening of the cave.

"Ghost Ash." Mitch whispered.
"And as for your question. I am Andrus Landjur." The man, Andrus, spoke.
"Landjur? He's a hunter." Kevin stated, narrowing his eyes.

Andrus chuckled.
"That's right. And I'm going to use Fafnir to kill all of you stupid mutts and any of the other creatures that decide to cross my path." He grinned.
"We won't allow you to do that." Alesha glared, her eyes glowing a dark red.
"Come and stop me, mutt." Andrus taunted.

"How much longer do we have?" Mitch asked.
"When the moon reaches its peak, you all die." Andrus said, retreating back into the cave.
"Get back here, you coward!" Kirstie growled.