Season 2 Episode 1: Bright

"You really want me to be a part of your pack? I haven't even known you all but a night." Mitch gawked in surprise at Scott's words.
"Yeah. You look like you could use a few good friends." Scott smiled. Mitch blushed and nodded in gratitude.

"Now, let's get you some clean clothes. You're covered in blood." Connie said, jogging upstairs to retrieve some.

"So we're just gonna ignore the fact that Kevin has not only been a werewolf his entire life, but that he managed to conceal his scent entirely. Avi couldn't even smell it." Kirstie asked.
Everyone turned their attention to Kevin, who simply shrugged, "My mom makes our soap." He said.

"That's not something we should really worry about right now. The full moon is tomorrow and Avi can barely manage to control himself now." Rick said, looking Avi up and down.
"I can too control myself." Avi frowned.
"You couldn't keep your claws from growing when you ate a slice of pizza that was 'too delicious' for you." Rick countered. Avi purses his lips in a not so intimidating pout and crossed his arms.

"So are you going to chain him to a tree?" Kirstie raised a brow.
"No. That's for kids. We need to chain him to a metal pole of some kind." Rick said.

"I'm right here!" Avi shouted, but he was ultimately ignored.

"This is going to be rather interesting." Kevin smirked.

Mitch just stood awkwardly. He remembered his first full moon. It was horrible. He had to stay in a box made of Ghost Ash infused wood. It was painful. Every time he tried to get out, the barrier made him stay in.

Kirstie sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Well, I should probably head home." She said, turning around.
"Be safe. It's dangerous at night." Rick warned.
"So am I." Kirstie smirked, walking out the front door.

Kirstie looked up at the moon, finding serenity in its beauty. She always loved the moon. She loved night in general. A time of wonder and mystery.

She walked out of the driveway and headed down the street, clearing her head. Tonight was exhausting. She'd not sung since she was little. When her grandmother was alive, she'd sing and dance for her. Kirstie was brought out of her thoughts when she heard the loud click of heels several feet in front of her. She could see a figure in the fog, but she'd need her other eyes to see completely in the dark and that might risk exposure. She narrowed her eyes to try to get a better look and soon the figure revealed a handsome young teen.

She was somewhat confused as to why he was out at a time like this. It was almost one in the morning. But she figured that it wasn't her business and she should probably stay out of it.

"Hello." He spoke, giving a small wave.
"Hi?" Kirstie furrowed her brows, additionally thrown back by the thick Australian accent.
"Tonight must be special. I never see pretty girls out." He smiled.

Kirstie wanted to punch herself for blushing.

"T-thank you." She said, hating her nervous stammer even more. She was always a weak bitch for accents.
"I'm Roman, by the way. And my I be graced with your wonderful name?" The teen, Roman, smiled, holding out his hand.
"Kirstin. You can call me Kirstie." She accepted his hand as a handshake.

Roman bent down and brought Kirstie's hand to his lips, kissing it gently. Kirstie yanked her hand back.

"Woah, pal. We don't even know each other." She said.
"Then let's learn. I'd love to get to know you." Roman replied.

Kirstie damned her entire body when her knees started to feel like jelly. She hated this feeling, "Uh... Alright?" Kirstie raised a brow, trying to hide that fact she was practically swooning.