The Paint accident

~ Chapter 2 ~

PE is over and I go to grab my bicycle. I don't think it's weird at all that I'm a senior, who rides her bike instead of a car. I just like riding my bike better, and I don't have a car, yet.

I'm peddling away to my house and my thoughts drift back to the brunette. Asher, calling my eyes beautiful. I think I might've been red as a tomato at that moment, but I refuse to see him more than a wannabe.

But, at least now I've seen his mesmerizing eyes and when I go back home I can continue my drawing them.

I've just met him today, but I would be lieing if I said he wasn't attractive. Then again he may be like any other boy with their playing ways.

I start pulling into the drive way, and I see this freaking awesome black BMW next door.

Maybe the neighbors have guests over I thought, but oh boy was my thinking off—way off. Because, the person that gets out of the car is Asher—the Asher Cooper.

Everything suddenly gets cheesy I swear, because as he gets out of the car everything starts going in slow motion. His waves fall onto his eyes—like always—that are covered by his ray-bans. Then he fixes the SnapBack backwards onto his head.

I think a fly might come in my mouth if I don't close it. Why is he here?

He turns around and looks at me. This time I manage to look way, carelessly, and put my bike in the garage. When I'm about to turn around to leave, I see him standing right in front of me.

I practically stumble back. How did he get here?

He's smirking as usual and his beautiful eyes are covered by his Ray-bans, I can tell they have this twinkle in them, as usual. I'm beginning to realize that the raybans and the backwards SnapBack are an essential for him.

I'm frozen, my feet seem to be stuck and my mouth seems to not be working; confused. Why did he park his car outside my neighbors house? Why is he even here—in my garage?

" Grey. You live here?" Nice; last name basis.

" No, I'm just putting my bike in a strangers house. " I decide to go the sarcastic way; the usual route I go.

He chuckles, fiddling with the car keys in his hand. Like I said, he never seems to stay still.

" Well if you do live in this strangers house, then I'm happy to let you know we're neighbors."

Great.

I try to hide my shock and half-irritation. The schools probably—most popular jock is my neighbor. Hopefully, he won't be a bother.

" Good to know Asher. Just stay away from my bubble space." I warn him.

He laughs and his laugh is one of those laughs that you automatically know aren't fake. He slips off his Ray-bans and folds them into his hoodie.

Now I have a better view of his gorgeous eyes.

" I'll make sure not to pop it, but I will if necessary. " He turns around, and leaves to next door. My eyebrows raise at the last part.

" What does that even mean?" I yell, following him out of the garage but he just shrugs, with his back to me.

Show off.