Hated

~ Chapter 24 ~

*Major editing done
*And a conversation added in the end of the chapter, that you do not want to miss.

" Leo. Taylor. GET UP!!!" I yell as I start to panic. I have no idea why my parents are back today. They said they were coming back on Sunday.

If they saw how this house looked right now, then two graves would be ready at the doorstep, for Ryder and I.

Suddenly, Leo falls off the couch and onto the floor, harshly.

" Thanks." He mutters with a sleepy voice, while holding his head and scowling at me.

Taylor and Asher on the other hand, get up quickly and stare at me.

" LOCK THE DOOR." I yell at one of the boys and Asher does as I say, but with a confused expression.

" My parents are outside and they're going to come in any minute now—" I try explaining.

" What are you're parents doing here?" Leo questions me, but Asher answers him.

" Last time I checked, this is there house we're in." He shakes his head at Leo's stupid question.

" They arrived early," I continue, " Plan is, someone go outside and distract them, while the rest clean the chaos in here."

The boys look at each other, then argue about who's distracting and who's cleaning, when I suddenly break off the arguement because we don't have any time. " Leo, you go outside and the rest stay in here."

" Have fun cleaning." Leo waves at the boys, while walking to the door with a cheeky smile. His brown curls bounce up and down, and out the door.

Asher stares at the door with narrowed eyes. " Shouldn't he have a hangover right now?"

" No, my friend." Taylor pats Asher's shoulder, " Leo Rodriguez is hangover-free."

" Bullshit." He mutters.

" Come on." I gesture at them to start cleaning.

It takes us about ten minutes to clean the living room and upstairs. Of course, all of that cleaning included putting tons of cups and cans into the trash and washing stains of food and drinks off of everywhere.

" I'm done being a maid for the day." Asher sighs, after washing his hands and putting on his sunglasses on top of his waves.

" You guys can take a seat casually and turn on the Tv, like nothing ever happened in the past twenty-four hours." Asher and Taylor nod. " I invited you guys over because I was bored and right now we're watching Tv."

" Got it." Taylor gives me a thumbs up and Asher just stares at me.

" Hellooooo?" I try to snap him out of his daydreaming and it works, when he blinks and says, " Entendido (understood)."

" Good." I breath in, shakily.

Asher and Taylor plop onto the couch and turn on the Tv, as told. I walk to the door, after making sure that the house looks normal. I open it slowly.

I am greeted by my parents, who are not pleased by Leo's stalling. My dad notices me and uncrosses his arms.

" Finally." He sighs and gives me a kiss on the forehead. "How's my senior doing?" He asks as he continues walking inside the house and away from Leo's nonsense, leaving my mom to it.

He puts the bags down, looking tired, but business ready in the same time because of his black suit.

He looks over my shoulder. "The boys here?"