A Clueless Ryan Gosling

~ Chapter 16 ~

* 400+ reads in a week, thx!!!
•BTW no more Asher POV's only Ava's, so we can all focus more on her
-Long chapter ahead, enjoy <3

I hop into Asher's car, between Melissa and Leo and Taylor beside him, while Asher and Justin are in the front.

Suddenly Justin starts singing way too loudly " We're going on a trip—"

" In our favorite rocketship—" Leo continues with a playful, but loud tone.

" Zooming through the sky." Justin continues, but then Asher smacks him on the head as he yelps and mutters, "rude."

" I question myself everyday about how I became friends with am irritating Goldilocks." Asher shakes his head.

Melissa and I look give each other a look, knowing that Justin is probably going to have a reaction.

Suddenly, realization appears on Justin's face. " Goldilocks? That is really offensive shithead."

The four of us sit back and prepare to watch the two argue nonstop, as Asher starts driving.

Asher continues driving as he puts his Raybans on. " Why am I the shithead, big bird."

" Your Head looks like a pile of shit." Justin explains with a duh tone, ignoring what he just got called.

Asher scoffs, running a hand through his hair, looking calm. " Spongebob."

" Rotten. Chocolate. Fudge." Justin says, while looking at Asher as he focuses on the road.

" That doesn't even make any sense." Leo mutters. Justin flips him off.

" Expired Mustard." Asher continues, as he continuously taps his finger on the wheel.

" My dogs shit." To be honest, Justin is quiet bad at this—actually both of them are.

" My fictional dogs urine." Asher replies.

" A drunk Scooby-Doo. "

" A clueless Ryan Gosling. "

" Thank you." Justin smiles sarcastically.

" Your not welcome."

Suddenly, the car goes silent.

" Both of you are horrible at making up mean nicknames." Leo mutters again as Taylor nods in agreement beside him.

" Shutup." They say in unison.

—————————

We're all sitting on Asher's car outside of one of the best milkshake stores in Florida.

Melissa and I, sitting on top of the car trunk enjoy the sunset. While, Taylor and Justin are sitting on the car roof and Leo and Asher standing, leaning against the car.

" This is too good." I state, because it feels really good to drink something cold after soccer practice.

" Tell me about it." Melissa sips on her strawberry milkshake.

" Your welcome." Asher says in a cocky way.

Both of us mutter a thank you to him, for his idea.

" Dude!!!" Leo whisper-yells.

" Leo, there are three dudes here, I think you're going to have to be more specific." I tell him as he rolls his eyes.

" Asher, isn't that your little brother?" Leo asks.

We all look at the direction that Leo is pointing to and sure enough there the raven head was standing, with a brunette girl next to him. He's wearing his leather jacket, black jeans, and black converse. I'm beginning to realize that Asher has the jock stereotype and Alex has the bad boy stereotype—but I still wouldn't label anybody.