Chapter 22 (Halloween Scare part 2)

I was actually having fun. The closet was big enough for us to sit in a circle together and use our phones. Kate took a selfie on her phone. "Guess the hashtag guys?" None of us replied as we just continued using our phones. "Hashtag Friday 13th and hashtag stuck in closet and hashtag going to get killed soon." Skylar nodded before adding. "I am looking at the map which is crazy. If we can get fuel and car keys we can have one of the cars on the camp fixed and then we can drive to the back of the castle."

Kate looked up from her phone. "Oh we might be able to get an already fixed car. Is there any other way to leave here because the main door is locked?"

"It doesn't say on Google maps and it wouldn't say because we are indoors." I let out a sign as I put my phone away. "I am so tired of playing candy crush," I complained.

"Should we try the door again?"

Skylar asked and I nodded. We slowly opened the closet door and was met with darkness. We walked out slowly and went to the front door. I attempted to open it which worked this time. Someone unlocked the door. We all ran out of the house looking for a car. "It's not going to be a BMW I know for sure," Kate said as she pouted.
"Who cares anything with wheels should do!" I stated. Kate suddenly stopped in her track and turned to face me. "Even bicycles?"

"What?"

"Would a bicycle do?"

"Well I guess so." Kate gestured towards some bikes left at the side to stand. "Let's go get one. We all know how to cycle right?"

"Yes," me and Skyakr said in unison.

We took a bike each and started to slowly cycle to the castle. Skylar was trying to use her phone and cycle at the same time which was making her wobbly.

"OK the back of the Castle would be around here?" Skylar said as she pointed to the darkness.

"You sure?" I asked and Skylar said yes. We remained in silence and followed Skylar until she said "here we are!" We got of our bikes and left them at the side as Skylar went to check out the castle back door. The lights in the castle had gone back on making the castle look beautiful once again.

"I think it's here," I walked to where Skylar was and saw a white door which had small light bulbs surrounding it. I gave the door a push but it didn't move.

"I think it's locked," I whispered as I took a step back allowing Kate to have a go. "No luck!"

Flash.

"Oh my kebabs! Did you see that?" Kate asked as she grabbed onto Skylar.

We saw another flash which looked like it was coming from the distance. Then it hit me. "Oh guys I think I know who it is?" They turned and gave me weird looks. Then we heard the voices call out.

"Michelle where are you?"

"Happy Halloween!"

"Let's see your costume!"

"Come out sweetheart."

"It's the paparazzi guys and their flashing of cameras is far scarier than Jason so we need to do something before they come and see us!"

"How did they know we are going to be in Liverpool?"

"Sorry." I looked at Kate as she scratched her head.

"What did you do Kate?"

"I may have tweeted it that you me and Skylar are coming here. I think that's how they saw it." I gave Kate a pat on the back "it's alright Kate but what should we do now?"

"Let me help." We all looked up to see a extremely handsome man in a navy suit. Despite being such an attraction there was something really unnerving about him. Just then the castle lights went of.

"Can I help you girls?"

"Sure Skylar," said as she smiled. The man looked at her and even though he was smiling I could see the pure hate in his eyes.

"I sent some of my people to distract the paparazzi for you."

When we all looked from behind the castle we could see a bunch of men and women coming out of the castle in pairs and walking towards the paparazzi.

"Where is Michelle guys?"

"What has she been dressed up as this year?"

The people from the castle didn't say anything. I looked back at the guy and saw that he looked very pale and deadly. He kept shaking then he let out a groan. I moved away as Kate squealed.

"Now run!" Skylar shouted as we all ran for our lives. The guy stayed on the spot shaking even more.

"Get them now!" T

he people who had left the castle stopped talking to the paparazzi and chased us. The paparazzi also joined them in the chase. Kate got in a car and me and Skylar jumped in right after.
"Help guys she is holding open my door!" I was siting at the front passenger seat and turned to look at Skylar to see a really huge woman with completely black eyes and grey hair.

"Pull it Skylar!" 

I could see the flashes coming closer and increasing. In a few moments we are all going to be fresh meat if we don't leave this place.

"Better still." Kate started to drive in full speed making the door hit the woman causing her to let go.

"Hooray! The beast is gone! Now close the door." Skylar closed it and started to rub her arm. "I want to go back now."
"We are. Once we find our car we can go back." The car suddenly stopped and we heard a loud bang.

"What was that?"

"This idiot!" We looked at where Kate was gesturing and saw a guy in a suit holding a sword.

"I think he has done something to the car," I whispered as more uniformed men and women surround the car. They start chanting as they held their swords. Then suddenly they start slashing the tires.

"OMG help! We need help!" I shouted to no one in particular.

"What are we going to do?" Skylar sat back while looking relaxed.

"Well we are going to relax because this is all part of the scare right?" Kate kept shaking her head.

"It's not guys." She looked pale as one of the men got under the car. "When I researched this place it wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be less scarier." My eyes widened as the car started to rock. I picked up my phone and saw a lot of missed calls from my mum,dad, Jasmine and Jack. I looked up from my phone and smiled.

"I told my family I loved them before."

"Awww."

"Personally I thought we would get killed in a car crash due to Skylar's inexperience with your car."

"Hey! I have been driving for three months." My eyes widened "how did we survived a two hour without no accidents?"

The car suddenly slumped back causing us to remain silent. Then the uniformed people started trying to open the door. But we locked it.

"Guys make them earn it. Don't give it to them easily."

"What? Our money?" I frowned at her baftness.

"No your life." Just then someone broke the back window of the car causing little shred of glass to fall on me. Good thing I wore a thick jumper.  I closed my eyes tight waiting to be pulled out of the car when I head a bang.

It sounded like a gunshot. "Get away!"
All the people around the car instantly moved away as the excitement left their eyes.

"Dude we aren't going to hurt them. We just like seeing people scared."

"I don't care just go!" They nodded as they slowly left. I looked through the broken glass to see someone I never thought I would see.

The guy who called me the N-word.

Halloween has really outdone itself this year!