CHAPTER 3 SIGNS SUNDAY MARCH 24 10:30 AM

I've been walking this path to the Light Plains for several minutes and yet I still haven't grown tired. Unsurprisingly to me, it's because I still have fresh excitement in me about finally getting some information. As of now I can tell I'm getting pretty close as the road directions and map's pointing me almost to the Light Plains. Maybe another 30 minutes. Right now, I'm just reminding myself of yesterday. I now know what my mistake was. The reason why I wasn't getting anywhere. Not relying on my sources right in front of me. For the 15 years that I've been alive and the 3 years I've been doing this, I've never asked my grandmother nor told her about my goal. But today, she's been so much more help than I ever imagined she could be. I just hope from this point forward, open mindedness becomes an asset of mine because it turns out it's more useful than just trying to do it by yourself. I then started humming to the brush of the soft wind blowing my hair. I did this until I began to approach an large area of open land then I looked to my right to see a sign that said Light Plains. It also said something about there is more than what meets the eye.
As my eyes scanned the field, I could only see a field of dancing grass and sparkling ponds.
"Hello, is anyone else here?" And to a sudden shock there was in-fact someone here who answered much faster than anticipated.
"Do you see anything that captures your attention?" I responded by saying
"I don't get your question" wherever this person was, I could not see them, not in the fields, not in the swinging trees.
"I'll try to phrase it better this time, Is there anything that seems out of the regular to you?" I tried looking around the field again and just as I was about to give up, my eyes locked on to a bright, blue ball of light.
"Yeah, that ball of light, that's unusual."
"Good, I was hoping you noticed."
The voice, which sounded like one of a grown adult man.
"Now, since I know you have quite the eagle eye, would you like to see me? Normally, this'd next an easy decision, but with the voice of the man carried some type of ominous feeling in it. This obviously meant that at this point I was getting scared. But I remembered quickly what I was here for, and I was ready to stop anyone who was trying to get in my way today.
"Yes, I would like for you to say when and what direction you will be coming out of."
"Very well then, look to your left by the big, bulky tree. I will emerge and before you make any assumptions, I'm no enemy of yours, I'm actually inclined to help you, so here I come." The man emerged from the tree and to my surprise he was a medium sized man, who looked to be in his early 30's and he wore a mask covering his face. He was dressed casually, black shorts and a blue shirt. He also had this sword holder and a sword with a sharp, wooden edge.
"So here I am." I was shocked. He looked like some type of warrior. Immediately I shouted to him
"Hey, sir, I would like to make another proposition, if it's not any trouble can we meet each other in the middle of the fields?"
"Whatever makes you feel comfortable kid, I want to talk to you about something anyway." I have no idea who this man is or what he represents, but whatever it is I know it is leading me further into learning about this village and maybe he knows something about my parents.