CHAPTER XXXX-1 TOGU'S PEAK ABILITY, WINNER DECIDED WEDNESDAY APRIL 24 4:15 PM

"Quas, Lee, be ready for anything." Togu was now ready to fight, and I didn't even have to sense him now to know that the gap between his and my power was wide. Maybe even a combined effort wouldn't be enough to finish him. The only way I could be sure of that is if I tried.
"Listen, I have a plan that everyone needs to cooperate with. We all have to attack him at once, and Ariel once you can, try to use your Slug Attack, that way he can be slowed down and I can easily catch him. Lastly Quas, you'll have to charge the most powerful Cannon Blow you can, anyone have any other plans?"
"I'm good with that, but before we can try that, we need to take him head on."
"I agree, we can't just try and execute this plan while he is still at a hundred percent, we have to weaken him first."
"Okay then, we'll see how we do, and then when you feel it's time Ariel, do your part of the plan. That'll be signal enough to me that the plan is ready to go into full action." I then turned my focus to Togu, who was staring at all three of us. He began walking slowly, switching his eyes, looking at Quas, then Ariel, then me before going around again. He was getting closer and just as I prepared for him to start charging, he flew into Quas' face and delivered a headbutt that sent Quas back first into the stone wall. I couldn't believe how quick it happened too. If you blinked, you'd probably think some invisible force attacked Quas, but no, Togu really was that quick. Togu then turned his attention to me, but I wasn't going to let him attack me first. I rushed him with a punch to the chest, but he caught my fist, then he shoved his fist into my gut, making any remaining oxygen in my lungs rush out my mouth. He then grabbed me by the head and threw me so powerfully and fast into the wall I must have left a dent. I wasn't knocked out, but I was writhing in pain. While I was trying to recover on the wall, I could see him and Ariel now fighting, it really wasn't even a fight between them, it was just Togu catching all of her punches. Ariel couldn't land a strike on him, and when she almost did, he swept her legs, and at the same time, he connected with an elbow to her back. After Ariel was out of the fight temporarily, Quas came back to attack with a kick to the side of Togu's face, but once again Togu's speed showed itself and he blocked Quas' kick with one hand. With his other hand, he grabbed the foot of Quas, and flung him like a baseball where I was. I had no choice but to catch him and get sandwiched between the wall and him. When I caught him, I could feel the force of impact behind the throw, and it left me incapacitated for a moment.
"Lee. Wake up, you can't be out of it."
"I'm okay, I'm not going down yet."
"That's good, because...I need your help."
"Huh?"
"Look at Togu, he's staring at us, like he is waiting for us to plan something and attack him."
"What does that have to do with a plan?"
"You'll see soon enough, for now, just follow my lead, I assure you, if this doesn't work, we can all just give up." I didn't know whether to take his word for it, or act stubborn. My conscience told me to just trust him, even if I had more doubt than belief.
"Fine. I need to know this though, are you really sure we can beat him?"
"I know we can, but do you think so?"
"If you don't want me to lie, I think we can."
"That's all I need to hear, from this point forward we get up and attack him until we either beat him, or we lose." I don't get Quas, he seriously thinks we can put this guy down after he floored all three of us. He must be hiding something from me, but I guess it's best I don't know, he would have told me if he wanted me to know. We both got up on our feet with some trouble and prepared to face the dominant Togu who had control all match. Quas began to charge Togu with chi charged to his hands, and I followed with chi charged to my mid-section. Quas met Togu first with a front leg sweep, but Togu dodged it by jumping, which gave me the opportunity to attack. While he was in the air, I jumped in the air and attempted an axe kick that I was able to pull off. It would have done something, but Togu was able to block with his arms, though the force of my kick sent him back down to the ground, which now gave Quas the opportunity to get a clean strike.
"Quas, do it!"
"What?"
"I've got you!" Togu was lost in the mix, and Quas took advantage of the opportunity he had and landed a wide open uppercut punch to the gut of Togu. Even though Quas landed the punch, Togu didn't even fall, he just backed up holding his stomach. Quas continued to attack, landing a punch to the side of Togu's face. We even managed to chain an attack together. It happened when Togu tried to fight back against Quas. He was so absorbed by trying to land a hit on him, that he forgot about me. I charged a Genesis Trap and Quas loved out of the way as I was circling the beam around Togu. Then Quas delivered a quick Cannon Blow that sent Togu into the air, and I still had him in the Genesis trap. While I had his body wrapped in it, I jumped in the air and swung the beam in front of me using all of my strength to throw Togu smashing into the stone wall of the arena and it worked. If he had not had the power of the first stage of rage on his side, the match would be over by now, but in just a couple of seconds he was able to get back on his feet, with what I'd call minor damage.
"Now I'm done playing games!" Togu shouted at us with a rumble in his voice, and then he began to showcase that inhuman-like speed again when he sprinted over and kick Quas in the side of his face, knocking him far from where Togu and I were standing. I tried to keep our chances alive by attacking Togu again, but he wasn't having any of it and his gut punched me, but it didn't end there. He grabbed my head and delivered not one, not two, not three, not even four, but five bruising head-butts before tossing me into the air. I thought the pain was all over, but he jumped into the air and shoved his feet into my chest, once again sandwiching me, but this time in between his feet and the ground. I must have coughed up blood and whatever fight had left disappeared along with the air in my lungs.
"Leon, do you give up?"
"I...don...don't, I can't. He'll have...t...to knock me...out." That's when Togu grabbed me by my shirt and immediately dropped me back on the ground with a thud.
"Ngh! What the, why can't I...move?!" I tried to lift my head and when I did, I saw that Ariel had used her Slug Attack. I forgot that she was even still in the match, but there she was, and she looked like she could still take a couple of hits unlike me. Then I looked over to where Quas was, and he was charging up what I will now consider his trademark move, the Cannon Blow. I then remembered how Ariel's technique wouldn't work longer because of the fact that Togu was stronger, I had to do something, and it needed to happen now. I tried to muster every grain of strength I had left in me, and I took the opportunity to lock Togu in a sleeper hold. At that point, Togu was able to move regularly again and was now tossing me around while I had him in the sleeper hold. I then tried to charge my chi to my arms, that way I could have more strength.
"Quas! Hurry it up now! I can't hold him much longer."
"Don't worry Lee, I've got it handled!" I didn't know what she had planned, the Slug attack wouldn't work, and now Togu began elbowing me in the stomach, but I refused to let go. I had to have suffered almost thirty sharp and painful elbows to my side, and with every punch, somehow my grip got stronger, I couldn't let go. Then, when I almost suffered another elbow, Togu instantly froze. I looked over at Ariel, and she looked as if she was straining herself, she must have completely stopped Togu's movement entirely.
"QUAS, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!" Ariel and I shouted in unison, and with that Quas fired an Spiking Cannon Blow, and luckily for me I was able to move out of the way, and Togu took the blast head on. As soon as he and the blast hit each other, the blue-violet aura that surrounded him and the power of the first stage of rage had disappeared. Ariel, and I ran over to Quas, and while we did the referee ran over to Togu, and finally he told the officials something that was the pain we suffered.
"Togu has been eliminated."
"Guys, we did...it. We actually... did it."
"You're right Quas. We, emphasis on the we, did it."
"We may have done it, but my side would like to disagree." We all began to laugh.
"Dah! It hurts to laugh. Haha!" We kept laughing, and Mr.Dim began to walk to us. He looked at all of us, and gave a thumbs up, and then held out his hand, pinky, and thumb. We all realized what he was trying to do, and soon we formed our team symbol. I then looked up at the stands, just to see the death stare of Aaron, Scarlett, and Turner.