CHAPTER XXXX-7AFTERMATH, TOURNAMENT IS FINALLY OVERWEDNESDAY APRIL 24 5:40PM

We won. I was still laying on the ground, my body was numb in pain and we still won.
"Leon!" I heard my team yelling my name, and not before long, they began running toward me.
"We did it! We won."
"And on top of all that, we're going straight to the Silver Clan. The fun doesn't even end there because now that we won, we also get to live in a mansion with our instructor."
"We may...have won...but I think...all the credit...should go to...Aaron." Just as I said that he approached me and my team, only now he had a smile on his face.
"It's nothing really, I mean what's the point of my team winning? If we won, we're still in the Silver Clan, if we lose we're still in the Silver Clan, but if you guys lost, you'd still be in the Copper Clan, and some part of me said maybe you guys deserve to be in the Silver Clan now. Also, Leon here made a promise to me, a promise that I wanted to ensure that he'd keep."
"I...I did?"
"Yes, you promised me that one day in the future, after you've gotten stronger, more skilled, that you'd fight me again, and you also promised that you'd beat me."
"You...your right, I did...make a promise...to defeat you...and I'll keep to it."
"I'm glad to hear that, as for you Ariel, I want to fight you in the future as well, you had me thinking I might've lost to you, and Quas, I've yet to battle you, I hope I can in the near future."
"Well just know that I'm up for the grizzly challenge."
"Great, well that's all I have to say, until then, enjoy the fruits of your victory." He then left, and was joined by his team and his instructor, who wasn't to happy that he gave up.
"You three aren't fit for my instruction anymore, I'm glad your in the Silver Clan, because now I can teach another team, one that will be better than you three ever were." She was in rage, but Aaron, Turner, and Scarlett looked like they didn't care one bit. She then stormed out of the arena and left them there.
"Leon, Ariel, Quas, I have a question for you, do you mind if Scarlett, Turner, and Aaron were to live in the mansion with you?"
"Actually, I think...they deserve it, after all...it is because of them...that we won."
"Can't disagree with Lee on that so, hey Turner, Scarlett, Aaron, we have something to tell you!" They quickly turned toward Ariel's voice.
"What is it?"
"I just wanted to ask if you three want to live in a ten room mansion with us?"
"Now why would we deny that, I'm in."
"Ten rooms, as long as I get two, I'm in."
"Does it have a training area?"
"Yes."
"Count me in. Also now that our instructor quit on us, we-"
"I'll be your new instructor."
"Really?"
"Yeah, the more students, the more progress we can make to getting you all into the Gold Clan."
"I like...the sound of that."
"Well now that our match has concluded, it'd be best if we leave the arena since our business here is done. Even more so because I want to see the mansion now."
"I'm with...Aaron on that...also I don't think...I can get up...you guys pummeled me...quite a lot today." I wasn't kidding either, I couldn't move an inch, and if I tried, I'd experience intense pain.
"Hey Quas help me get your friend up."
"Sure thing." Turner and Quas carried both of my arms and we all left the arena on a high note, and then not too long after I fell asleep.