CHAPTER 4 LESSON SUNDAY MARCH 24 11:30 AM

We both began to start walking forward, and right from the start I could tell he was sizing me up. I wouldn't call myself intimidating one bit, but this guy. We each kept walking until we stood about two feet away from each other.
"First rule of our discussion kid, we each take turns asking questions, starting with you. Second rule, you only get to ask three questions, so make 'em count. third rule, no arguing or I will leave. Last rule, Don't lie. Failure to comply will result in a consequence. So with that said, you start." I just remembered the lesson I taught myself about early. "Open-mindedness" and I hoped to use that to my advantage.
"For my first question sir, why are you wearing those clothes?"
"Huh, well I'm wearing these clothes because I am part of the Platinum Force. I've answered your question."
"Hey, wait a min-"
"Tsk,Tsk,Tsk remember what I said. One question at a time, 3 questions each, no arguing, and failure to comply means a consequence." I'm glad he reminded me because I was just about to ask another question.
"Yessir, I believe it is your turn now."
"I believe so too, and my question is what brings you here, young one?" I was starting to get very nervous but "open-mindedness".
"I came here because I know The Light Plains is one of the important landmarks where I can find very useful information about the history of this village, and I'm kinda trying to find my parents."
"Hmm, you just gave me an idea for my last question."
"What?! Wait, you know my parents?!"
"Well kid, just asked you're second question, so my answer is no I do not know your parents, but someone in the Platinum Clan may."
"WHAT?!" I went weak. And I only have 1 question.
"Time for my second question, short stuff, Do you attend Brightens School?" What does that have to do with anything all we ever do is learn about literature, but I did respond.
"Yes I do." Now it's time for my last question. What do I ask him and what did he mean by someone in the Platinum Clan may know about my parents? What is his last question for me? This day is turning out to be more than I bargained for.