Hey sketching boy!......Hey new kid!

Peter's POV

I spent the weekend sleeping in the ally behind our apartment building. But May let me in on Monday morning to grab school stuff. Now i was walking into school without my best friend. "Yo Penis! Give me your lunch money!" Flash said, slamming my into the lockers. 

"I-i-i don't have any" which i thought was true, until $3 fell out my backpack. Flash looked at it and snarled. He picked it up and punched me in the stomach. Thankfully the bell went, "saved by the bell, Parker" he said before walking away. I sighed and dusted myself off before walking down the boring, dull halls to my first subject of the day, chemistry. 

After five minutes of everyone talking and me sitting in the back of the room sketching designs for how you could improve the iron man suits the teacher walked in with some new kid. "Okay everyone, quiet down! We have a new student joining our class. Please welcome Harley Keener" 

Harley's POV

I walked into the class room behind the teacher, "Okay everyone, quiet down! We have a new student joining our class. Please welcome Harley Keener" the teacher- Mr Warren i think his name was- said. I gave a false confident wave, god I'm so nervous. I looked over the class, but one boy caught my eye. He wasn't even looking up at the front, he was sketching something. "Okay Mr Keener tell us something about yourself" Mr Warren said. 

"Um ok. I moved here from Tennessee and I'm staying with a old friend. I like science and building stuff" i said. The teacher nodded and said i could go sit down. There was three seats available: one next to a girl who had eyebrows as thick my thumb, another one next to a boy that looked very confident but there was a jacket on the chair, the last chair was next to the boy who was sketching. I decided to sit next to the drawing boy. People looked shocked i sat next to him but i thought he looked very cute. 

Peter's POV

The new kid walked over and sat next to me. I looked up surprised, he smiled and pulled his books out his bag. "Oh um, h-hi I'm P-Peter."

"Hey I'm Harley" 

"Y-y'know you don't have to sit here"

"I know" he said, i nodded and looked away. The lesson started and we didn't share another word. 

It was lunch time and so far Harley had been in all my classes. I walked over to the 'loser' table, which i always sat there with Wade but now i sit there alone. I sighed and pulled out my phone. 

Peter:

Hey! 

Wade:

Hey! How's school

Peter:

Sucks without you                                                                                                                                                               But there's a new kid in our class                                                                                                                               He's kinda hot       

Wade:

OooOOoooOooooOOOOOoooooOooo                                                                                                                   Has someone got a crush

Peter:

no! I haven't even had a proper convo with him

I heard a tray hit the table. I looked up and saw Harley smiling at me. I sent a quick message to Wade saying I'll text him later. "P-people will think your a loser if you sit here with me" i said. He shock his head "i don't care". I smiled as he sat down. We started talking mainly about science and then we started talking about iron man. "His suits aren't the best tho" i said, the smiling hadn't left my face since he sat down. "What! The smartest man in the worlds inventions aren't the best!?" He said. I pulled my note book out and showed him how i would improve them. "Wow your really smart!" He said, i blushed. 

"T-thanks" 

Then the bell rang, "I think we have English last" he said. I nodded and picked up my backpack. "Hey did you eat?" He asked. I was about to say yes but my stomach growled giving me away. So i shook my head. He smiled and handed my a protein bar, i gave a shy smile before taking a massive bite of the bar. 

When school ended i walked out the building only getting a few punches from Flash. Just before i left the school grounds i heard my name being called. I turned to see Harley running up to me. "Hey H-Harley"

 "Hey Peter i just wanted to see if i could walk with you"

"Oh y-yeah sure" we started to walk it was a little awkward at first but then we started to nerd about Harry Potter. When he smiled or laughed i couldn't help but smile. When we reached my apartment building i kind of saddened because i didn't want to stop hanging out with him. "Hey before you go.. um here's my number like y'know so we can talk" for the first time today he seemed nervous. "Okay thanks. I'll text you later" i said, putting the numbers into my phone. 

I walked up to the apartment. When i opened the door i noticed that May wasn't there. I sighed in relief before walking over to the kitchen to see if there was anything i could take without May noticing. I didn't find anything other than some crumpled one dollar bills. I decided to take the money and buy a sandwich. I put on my suit and swung to Delmar's. 

Once i had the sandwich i swung to a roof top waiting for crime. I felt my phone buzz. 

???: 

Heyy darlin'

Peter:

Um who are u??

???: 

Oh yeah                                                                                                                                                                                      Hi Peter                                                                                                                                                                                       It's Harley 

Peter:

Oh hey Harley                                                                                                                                                                What's up with the nickname tho😂

Harley:

Oh yeah sorry😂                                                                                                                                                                    It sounds better with my southern accent i promise😂

Peter:

Ok😂 

I heard a scream

Peter:

Oh shit i gtg

Harley:

Okay ttyl darlin'