You're Safe

*sorry its kinda late!*

No One's POV

-three weeks later-

Harley and Peter started to go to the internship together, Peter 'introduced' Harley to FRIDAY. Sometimes Peter would be to injured from May to hang with Sofia so Harley would take her out anyway. Over the three weeks people have been stopping Spiderman on patrol to say 'thank you' so much that it was stopping them from helping people so he and Wade made a P.O box (idk how to spell it) for fans to send in letters and stuff, they would go to collect it after patrol once a week.

Peter's POV

Me and Wade had just finished carrying our fan mail back to May's apartment, she is in bed and asleep, so we were separating the mail into my pile and Wade's.

"Hey look!" Wade pocked my knee,

"What?" I look over and he's holding a red envelop. "Who's that to?"
"You. Do you remember when you held the roof to save a girl?"

"Yeah, she was called Lucy," I take the letter from him. I open it,

Dear Spiderman,

I'm really happy you have somewhere for fans to send you stuff, nearly everyone I know has been saved by you someway and I know they really wanted to say thank you. I just really wanted to say thank you for saving me from that falling roof, if it wasn't for you I would be a pancake. I'm also a massive fan of you and Deadpool, you guys are really cool!
I hope you have a great day and keep making the city better and safer.

Love
Lucy!

PS: @lucy.spidey its my twitter, I made a piece of fanart if you wanted to check it out.

I smile down at the letter and pass it over to Wade for him to read. He raises his eyebrows, "Ooo, let's check their account out!" he takes my phone of the floor and uses his thumbprint to get in.

After a minute he smiles and paces me back the phone. I look down at the phone it's a piece of fanart of Deadpool sitting on Spiderman's lap and holding a box of Oreo's, Spiderman is trying to get Deadpool's Oreo's while Deadpool is holding it out of his reach. I laugh, "This is really good!". I like the picture look throw some of their other posts, its full of Spiderman or Deadpool fanart. I decide to follow them. "Hey Wade you should follow them too. I mean look!" I showed him some of the Deadpool fanart. He takes out his phone and starts to flick throw the art.

After 2 more hours of opening fan mail, we put all the empty envelops into a trash bag and took them to the trash cans at the side of the apartment building. "Alright Petey, see you tomorrow."

"See ya!" I give him a hug and walk back up the fire escape. I climbed back throw my window and tidied away everything so if May was to come in here she couldn't find them.
I fall asleep at the thought of that tomorrow it Sunday and I can hang out with Sofia.

---

I was walking to the hospital to pick up Sofia when my phone rang. "Hey darlin!"

"Hey Harls! What's up?"

"I was calling to see if I can join you and Sofia today."

"Of course! She loves you!"

"I know right! I'm sure in no time she'll love me more than Wade," he laughs, "Plus I have a really cool activity for us all to do today."

"Ooooo what is it?"

"You'll see in a bit," I could practically hear his smirk.

"Meanie!"