♥️Uncle Wade♥️

Peter's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was snuggled close to Harley. He had a lose arm around me, I smiled, reaching for my phone I saw that we had 20 minutes before school started. "Shit!" I yelled, I jumbled up and ran to my room to get changed. I heard Harley wake up so I grabbed him some clothes. Running back into the living room I chucked the clothes at him and ran to the kitchen to grab my shoes and backpack. After five minutes Harley came back and we left for school. 

When we arrived Harley was panting like a dog from the running but I was only slightly out of breath. When we walked into the first lesson everyone was looking at us, (the bell rang as we entered the building). "Walk of shame?" Wade laughed, as we sat down. 

"Wh- no! Harley stayed the night at mine, we were hanging out and it was late" I said, pulling out my homework. 

"How though? Didn't May stop you?" Wade gave a side glance at Harley.

 "Don't worry he knows. May is away at the moment. Oh that reminds me! Can you stay over tonight so we can... do our hobby" I said, I know that sounds wrong but I cant just say 'do you want to go on patrol' when Harley was there listening. 

"Sure, I'll bring snacks. But we have to watch beauty and the beast!" 

"M'kay fine" 

Harley just looked at us weird. But before he could say anything the teacher started talking.

Wade's POV

I could see that Harley had a crush on Peter and I knew that Peter has a crush on Harley. So I've been trying to hurry this along saying things like 'so Harley your single right?' and 'you guys are cute together'. I know Peter knows what I'm doing. But I don't care, they are just cowards. Well their not but still! I mean Peter still doesn't believe that Harley likes him. For fuck sake! He calls Pete 'Darlin'- wait no I call Pete 'baby-boy'.. umm... Anyway ignore what I thought. Its just really obvious that Harley likes Peter. They just need to-

"Wade! You zoned out." Peter was holding my arm and looking at me, confused. 

"Fucking readers, want to know how I feel of the ship!" 

"A/N: I don't think anyone cares" 

"Shut up fluff-face!" I snarl, Peter laughs and nods his head. Knowing I can break the 4th wall. Harley on the other hand looked so confused I started to laugh. 

"Wh- never mind" He just looked defeated. 

Only then I noticed that it was the end of the day and we were walking to Delmar's. 
"I have a shift at Delmar's in 15 mins. Wanna come?" 

"YES! I love that place! I don't even have to order he just knows!" Peter laughed at my excitement.

"I've never been." Harley said. I clutched my chest in fake shock. "Is it good, darlin?" 

I saw Peter flush red at the nickname but nodded. 

Peter's POV

When we arrived I walked in, holding the door for Harley and Wade. "Thanks, darlin"
"Thanks, baby-boy"

I smiled and walked behind the counter, they took a seat while I prepared Wade's sandwich. "Hey Harls, what you want?" 

"Whatever you recommend" 

I nodded and made him my usual aka the best in the world no matter what Wade said. When I handed them their sandwich's more people started to walk in so I returned to behind the counter.