P-please

Peter's POV

May's footsteps got closer and closer, I felt my breathing get faster and faster. As the door open's I hide my phone under my pillow so she can't take it away. I stand as still as I can waiting for what's about to happen.

*Abuse warning*

"Did you just get in?" She spat. It wasn't a question. She took a step with every word. In the dim light coming from the hallway her silhouette looked very intimidating. She was now standing right in front of me. "Do you know how dirty this dump is because you've been out! Do you think Ben would have wanted you to be so spoiled! You do whatever you want whenever you want! I've put a roof over your head! I've given you a bedroom! I've put clothes on your back! I've given you food when you deserve it! HOW DARE YOU COME HOME LATE AFTER I'VE GIVEN YOU EVERTHING!" she screamed in my face.

She grabs my forearms so hard I can feel the bruises forming and cuts reopening. I squirm to get out of her hold, but I made the mistake of looking in her eyes which made me stop in my tracks. Her eyes didn't even resemble one of a human, they looked like the eyes of the devil. The amount of rage that filled those eyes scared me.
"I-I-I'm s-s-sorry-"

"Don't. Fucking. Start. You're a worthless piece of shit! I don't understand why that school keeps your ass. Your as dumb as that Spiderman that fly's around the place like he's so fucking cool!" She takes her hand of my arm, I see the hand mark on my arm, and she raises her hand and curls it into a fist and brings it down onto face. Then repeats it over and over again until I heard many cracks and felt blood fall out of my nose like Niagara Falls. When she hits my eye from the third time the bruise swelled so much not matter how hard I tried it wouldn't open.
She continued to punch my face and stomach for a while, her hand that was on my arm made it's way to my neck. I stared to probably panic, "M-May p-please-".

Her hand tightened. "What? Are you scared? Do you know what," she tilted her head in a taunting manner, "I was you were dead. You're such a burden. I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!" she screamed. Now both her hands were on my neck. I couldn't talk. I couldn't breathe. She started walking, so I was stumbling backwards. My back was against the wall. I felt some tear's fall as my last bit of oxygen leave my lungs.
"Aw, you want you faggot boyfriend to come and save you?!" she gives an evil smile that rivals Voldemort. I felt rage fill me as she insults Wade (she's never met/seen Harley).

I use all the strength I had left in me to raise my hand a slap her cheek. It wasn't a hard slap, but it was enough to make her stop. "Oh, so your all Mr NotSoNiceGuy tonight. I'm going to get something to make you sorry you were ever born." She gave me a wicked smile and loosened her grip. I gasped for air. Oh, so beautiful air. She walked out my door and I heard her rummaging around the kitchen.
I sunk to my knees catching my breath. Once I was breathing somewhat normally, I crawled over to my bed. I slid my hand under my pillow and pulled out my phone. I pressed the first number in my contacts;

Peter:

Help
please

I pressed send before sliding my phone in my back pocket and crawling back towards the place May left me. Lucky I was so quick because I heard May walking back over, sadly I heard something sharp being sharpened. Well, I guess I know what's about to happen.

Harley's POV

Me and Tony were in the lab fixing up an old, I convinced him to listen to something other that AC/DC for once. Which may I say is a massive achievement. "Harley, someone's texted you." Tony said, wiping his hands with a rag.
"Can you check who it is?"

"Sure, because Mr ImToBusy is too busy under the car fixing it- wait Harley it's from Peter and I think you need to see this." Tony's voice went from sarcastic to worried.