Spy's Not So In Disguise

*Hello lovely people! Just wanted to say thank you for 27K!! Cant fucking believe it, love you guys 3000! Um.. have a nice day😊*

Harley's POV

I wake up already super tired, I was up all night catching up on Spiderman videos and memes (maybe some thirst trap things but shhh). Yawning, I go pull on a jumper and head down towards the kitchen.

I barely second glance at the homemade slide down the stairs, Clint or Sam made it so they didn't have to walk. I just grabbed a pillow from the basket next to it and slide down. I thought it would end at the bottom of the stairs, but it kept going all the way into the kitchen, I nearly knocked over Auntie Nat. Somehow, she sensed me and jumped over me without even looking.

"Morning." I said, getting up and putting the pillow to the side.

"Morning. Why are you up so early, are you going to Peter's?" Dad questioned.

I shake my head, "No, just wanted breakfast with you." I smiled at all their questioning looks, stealing Steve's toast. I duck under his arm to take it back and take my seat opposite Pops. "Oh also, um, can I ask you guys something?" I look at Pops and Dad.

They exchange looks but give me the nod, "You're not in trouble, are you?"

"No!" I laugh, "No I just wanted to ask if I could have Peter and Wade over for a sleepover on Friday.."

The room somehow become fully silent. I swear I could hear the interns from floors below asking where the noise went. I thought they were offended in some way, "They don't have to! I was just wondering, but I'm sure we can just stay at Peter's-"
I was cut off by all the noise in the world coming to life all at once.

"YES!!", "YOU BETTER SAY YES OR I SWEAR TO GOD-", "TONY FUCKING SAY YES!", "Let his friends stay over, he's a teenager, they like this kinda stuff. Stephan don't let Tony say no.", "Yes.", "Natasha you can't just say yes for them!", "*death glare* I said yes.", "Sam.. I'm scared.."

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Dad yelled over the child like heroes. Dad looked back at me and then to Pops, as if they were talking to each other with their eyes. "Harley, of course you can have your friends over on Friday. Have you asked their parents?"

I snorted, covering it up quickly. Knowing neither would mind as we make the jokes all the time and I'm aware they are comfortable with them, I said something that I knew would make Peter laugh, "Mhm, me and Peter were going to stop by the graveyard later to ask. Sure, they'll say yes."

Bucky, Natasha, Clint, Sam and Tony laugh. Trying to be an adult and keep it quiet, ignoring the disapproving looks from the others but I couldn't help laughing along with them.

Pops clears his throat, "Um, Harley, does Peter have a guardian?"

"His aunt used to be. But now it's a family friend Alice."

He nods and does this weird, awkward, smile, "Well ok, as long as Alice is ok with it they are welcome here anytime."
I nod and thank them, saying I'm sure Peter and Wade will be happy.

"Why can't they come tonight?!" Clint exclaimed, completely ignoring everything that went on. He really is a child. "Because, Clint, it's a school night." Pops said sternly. Clit pouted and continued to argue, getting Sam in on it.

"I'm going to go.." I said, going upstairs to change and head off to school.

-time skip brought to you by my new friend @ResidentMarvelLover-

I get to school a little early to get into the music room, making sure that everything's there, considering the talent show is in roughly a week. After sorting out my locker and sticking a sticky note onto Flash's, telling him to not talk to us today or else, I go back outside and sit on a bench, waiting for Peter and Wade.