Three Lives

*Heya! Um thank you for 28K! This might be a shorter chapter than normal, it was unplanned so I have no idea what I'm doing so I'm sorry if its crap, hope you enjoy!*

*IMPORTANT! This whole chapter can be kinda a trigger warning so please be carful reading this or just dont read it at all. Love you all!*

Alice's POV

After I drop Sofia off with Harley and Peter I rushed round the corner, thankfully I didn't have to bring Sofia along and see what I'm about to do.

I may have a good life now, but my past will always haunt and follow me, but no one in my life now needs to know the details of what I have done or they would never forgive me. My coat billowed behind me, exposing my weapons so I quickly pull it close around me. I didn't need anyone seeing the dagger on my left and gun on my right hip.

It took me an hour to get to my 'friend', the bastard lives in Jersey. "Hello? Thomas?" I held my gun up, walking slowly around the abandoned basement. My dagger was pressed tight to my leg, in easy reach so I could stab them if I had to.

"Alice, your late."

I roll my eyes, "I don't live near you, dickhead, I'm based out of New Jersey."

"Last I heard this is where you were based."

"I never was based here."

"Oh, but you were, come in here and I'll show you."

I follow the voice, making sure I don't go around a corner without my gun going both ways first. I finally find him. He was sitting on an old busted up, brown leather chair. His leather jacket draws over the back of it, he was using his matching dagger to pick his nails.

"Thomas."

"Alice." His cocky grin made my stomach twist. I hated that grin. I wanted to flow the brains out of the grin. "Why did you call me? I told you never to talk to me again." I snarled.

He stood up, walking closer to me, "Aw baby, we both know you didn't mean it."
He walks so close that my gun it was pressed against his forehead, he was looking down at me, still smirking. "I did mean it."

"Then why did you come."

I didn't have a answer. I hate him with my whole being, that's why I left him with Elizabeth. "Are you still going through that phase, babe?"

"Its. Not. A. Fucking. Phase." I spit.

"Of course not," his 'smile' made me want to stab him repeatedly, "Now, put the gun down. Let's talk."

"Go sit in that corner of the room, then I'll talk." I tilt my head towards the chair he was just sitting in before. He gives me one last horrible grin before going and plopping down again, crossing his legs over the arm of the chair.

I back into the opposite corner, sitting down on an old trunk that looked like it belonged in Harry Potter. "How are you, Alice? How's life with that slut Elizabitch."

"Elizabeth died a few years ago. But life was amazing with her, and now I have my own little family. How about you? How's killing people for a living?"

"How sad." He fakes pouted and then went straight back into a massive smile, that amount of smiling as just scary, "Oh how I would love to meet that family of yours. And don't act like you didn't love the luxurious life you had with me."

"You'll never see them, and after today you'll never see me again. I hated it. I hated the killing people, I hated being shown off like a new watch you bought ,I hated you buying me the dresses and jewellery like it made up for everything you put me through, and I hated the way you treated Elizabeth! I hated that I lived in fear my whole life for who I am, so I married who I thought was my best friend but turned out to be my worst nightmare!"