Plans

*Thank you all for 5K!!!! Like wtf!! I- I- just thank you!*

Wade's POV

I only slept around an hour and a half. I was to paranoid that May was going to come back, and we would all be asleep. When it hit 2 hours before we're going to head off to school, I started to cook breakfast. I called a friend and they brought over some bread, eggs, and butter. I was making scrambled eggs and toasting the bread. I looked over to Harley and Pete. Peter was laying on Harley's chest, with Harley's arms around him.
I smiled and chuckled to myself, turning back to the food.

When I had served all the food onto plates, I placed them in front of the bar stools and walked over to the couch. I took a picture of them on my phone- planning on sending it to them separately- and crouched down to Peter's eye-level. "Hey, Peter, wake up!" I said, pocking him.

Harley's POV

I woke up around an hour before Wade tried to wake Peter up. I had been just enjoying the moment. When Wade took the photo of me and Pete, I smiled to myself. I knew he would send it to me, I had kept my eyes closed the whole time, he had muttered 'cheese' under his breath as he took it.

Peter's POV

I felt someone pocking me. "Mmm 5 more minutes!" I say sleepily. I try and push my head further into my pillow. When someone pocks me, my eyes jolt open. I start to panic slightly, till I see it's just Wade. "Oh..hey.." I whispered. Letting me face go limp again. I then notice that I'm not on a bed or hugging a pillow. "Shit!" I whisper-yell, lifting my head up. I see that I had fallen asleep on Harley.

I sit up and (with the help of Wade) stand up. "You can never tell Harls about this! I don't want to make things awkward or anything." I mutter to Wade as I walk past him to the kitchen counter. I sit down on one of the bar stools and dig into breakfast.

Harley's POV

Once Peter got up and muttered something to Wade, I opened an eye and winked at Wade. He winked back and pretend to wake me up. "hey *yawn* what smells so good?" I smile and look over to the cute brunette boy sitting next to two plates of egg and toast. "Thank you Wade!" I clapped him on the back as I walked over and took a seat, grabbing a piece of toast. "Do we really have to go to school today?" I whined.

"Yes. Just because I had a little rough night doesn't mean we get to skip school." Peter said, getting up and putting his dish in the sink.

"A little rough night!-" I start, exasperated.

Peter puts a hand in front of my face, "No. Don't. I'm going for a shower; I'll finish the dish's after. But either call Mr Stark to grab your school bag or.. I don't know." He sighs and walks into his room, grabs some clothes, and goes into the bathroom.

"Dam he's getting more sarcastic." I blush, smiling.

"To you, he's always been a little bitch to me!" Wade rolls his eyes. He comes over and starts with the dish's, "He's stupid if he thinks I'm letting him do the dishes after all the cuts on his hands. Anyway what do you think our next adventure with Sofia should be?-"

Peter's POV

After I finish my shower, I sit down on the toilet (the lid was closed!) because my whole body is aching because of all the cuts and bruises mixing with the water. I run a hand throw my hair and stand up to look in the mirror. I wipe the vaper of it and stare it my bare torso, full of different scars. I trace my finger down the bigger scars, thinking back to how I got them.
When I get to the ones from-

I quickly put my hands on the sink. Trying to get the memories out my head. I didn't realise that I was squeezing the sink that hard until I opened my eyes and saw my knuckles had gone white. "...Fuck..." I sigh.