"Hey Harley, I'm Wade"

(@11marvelfanfic11 thanks for the help on American words)

Peter's POV

I was walking to school with Wade but I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, I was to focused on Harley. Why was he acting so weird? Did I do something wrong? Did he realize how pathetic I am? 

"hey, earth to Pete!" I looked up when Wade stopped walking, "what were you thinking about?" Wade asked.

"Nothing, don't worry" I started walking again, Wade followed.

"C'mon its obviously bothering you! AndI'm your bestie! Tell me!"

"fine.. its Harley. Yesterday after lunch he started acting weird. I don't know if I did anything wrong."

"Maybe he was just tired. Look if he's acting weird when we get to school then we'll ask him." Wade put a arm around my shoulders as I nodded. We walked to school in comfortable silence. 

"Oi Penis Parker-" Flash stopped when he saw Wade. You see, Wade is your typical 'jock' but he always stuck with me. Whenever Flash came at me and Wade was around Wade would stick up for me, many times he's got into fights protecting me even though I heal faster than him. So whenever he's not around Flash takes it as a win because he can beat me up and no one will stop him. "Flash I swear to god if you come over here I'll rearrange your face." Wade's voice went very low and dangerous. Flash gulped and walked off. "Wait doesn't Harley do anything about Flash? I swear to god-"

"Harley doesn't know... He's built like a 'jock' like you. Flash doesn't come near me when he's around." We walked to our first class, Wade still with his arm around me, as if to say to anyone 'don't come near him or you'll have to deal with me'. We walked into English and I spotted Harley, "Hey Harley!"

Harley's POV

I was waiting in English for Peter. I was planning on apologising for acting weird yesterday. "Hey Harley!" Someone called from across the class. I looked up and saw Peter, I smiled but my smile fell when I saw a 'jock''s arm around him, said jock's face looked like he was about to kill someone. They walked over, "Hey Harley, I'm Wade. nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you." Wade's face softened and he nudged Peter, Peter blushed bright red, I'm sure it was something bad.  "Hey Wade, its nice to finally meet you" I smiled, thankfully before we could carry on chatting the bell went. Saved by the bell. 

It was lunch and so far Wade has been very nice. I've noticed that he keeps an arm around Peters shoulders whenever we go out side the class room, and he gives dirty looks to Flash and his friends. I wonder what that's about. I have to say I must have been acting weird, Peter kept looking at me like he was worried. I always looked away when Wade held Peter or if they laughed together. I admit, I was very jealous. I wanted to be the one holding and laughing with Peter. 

It was the end of the day, "Hey I'll catch up I'm just going to grab something from my locker" they nodded and walked off, Wade's arm still over Peter's shoulders. When I got my homework from my locker I walked out of the building and followed my usual route. I was passing an ally and I heard someone whimpering, I looked down the ally and saw Flash and his gang beating up someone. I looked closer and saw it was Peter. Without thinking I dropped my stuff and lunched at the people hurting him. Some people saw me coming and bolted but Flash wasn't so lucky. I grabbed him and punched and shoved him until he ran off. Ignoring my bleeding nose, I turned to see Peter on the ground holding his ribs. I dropped to my knees, "Oh my god! Peter! Are you okay?" 

"Yeah... m' fine" he winced as he tried to get up. I put my arm around his torso and helped him up. "Why the fuck did he do that!" 

"What do you mean?" 

"WHY THE FUCK DID HE BEAT YOU UP" 

He winced at the noise so I softened my voice, "Why where you being beat up?"

"i didn't do anything. He just finds it fun. When we were in grade school (A/N I had to ask my amazing friend what they call primary school in America) he was picking on someone so I stepped in and ever since then he picked on me. And cause his parents are rich and they are influential to the school the teachers always turned a blind eye." 

By the end of his explanation I was shaking of anger. "Oh are you cold?" Peter took off his jumper and offered it to me. God he was just beaten to a pulp and he's worried about me! He's to pure! 

"No just angry" 

"Oh- I'm sorry" he looked down. 

"NO-no Pete, I'm anger at Flash not you!" I pulled him in for a hug, to my surprise and delight he hugged back.  

Peter's POV 

i melted into the hug, i felt very safe in Harley's arms. "Where's you boyfriend?" Harley asked. 

He's hugging me 

"W-who?" 

"Wade."

I giggled at the thought of me and Wade. "He's not my boyfriend" I must be going crazy cause I swear I felt Harley sigh and hug me closer, which I didn't complain about. "R-really" he sounded, hopeful? I nodded and just melted further into the hug. We must have looked weird, two teens hugging in a ally, but I didn't care. "But he always has his arm around you and I accidently saw your messages and he texted 'I love you'...." 

I laughed and looked up, he was blushing. "He has his arm around me because he thinks that will stop all the bad things from happing to me, Flash doesn't bother me when I'm with him or you cause you guys are built like 'jocks'.... um and the 'I love you' thing is cause we've been besties for years and we love each other just not romantically."

He nodded and pulled away, I was sad but then noticed that we had been hugging for a while. I just put my jumper back on and pulled my backpack tighter over my shoulder. We walked over to the front of the ally and I helped pick up his books and papers that lied forgotten on the dirty ground. "Hey um at least let me walk you home, I mean you beat up someone to help me..."I handed back his science homework. 

"Oh um its fine, I'll walk you home. Its on my way home anyway" He smiled, just then I got a clear view of his face. Even though his nose was bleeding he still looked handsome. I walked - over to him and scrunched my jumper up to make a paw, I wiped the blood away. His smile always made me feel like a kid in a candy shop, giddy and like I had just stumbled into heaven.   

We walked to my apartment and I heard someone -May- scream and a smashing of a bottle. Harley must have heard it to as he looked at me looking worried, "Don't worry its just my neighbour, she's a drunk with like 7 cats" I lied, I wish I could tell him but I also knew I couldn't'. 

"Okay, bye darlin'!" He waved and walked off. 

"Bye Harls!!" 

I sighed and walked to my doom. Shit it was so late...