The Beginning

Tobio been acting weird all day and just right up seem down. Akira and Yuutarou have been watching him while they all practice together. So once they got a break, they grab Tobio and walks away from the rest of the team.

"Hey Tobs what's going on with you today? I don't like seeing you this way," Akira says.

"It's something stupid," Tobio mumbles.

"You can tell us we won't judge you," Yuutarou says.

Tobio looks off to the side and back at his two best friends.

"I don't how to explain it, but there's two of our Senpais that have been acting differently like they want something from me," Tobio tries to explain.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi?" Yuutarou asks.

"Not them," Tobio says.

"The two that always here when you get here?" Akira asks.

Tobio nods his head and the other two have a dark look on their faces.

************************************

During the rest of the practice, Tobio is not on top of his game and the two senpais, that was bugging when he got there, keeps bugging him. Akira and Yuutarou are getting angry, so when they got a chance they walk up to Oikawa and Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi notices them first and turns to face them fully.

"What's up?" Iwaizumi asks.

"Get the two guys away from Tobio because it's really effecting him," Akira says.

Tooru looks behind the duo and see the guys surrounding Tobio. He gets pissed off and walks towards Tobio with the others hot on his tail.

"Tobio-chan time to go home," Tooru snaps.

Tobio hurries up and gets to Oikawa side who wraps a protective arm over the little boy. With one more glare to the two boys, he leads Tobio out of the gym. Once again Iwaizumi, Akira, and Yuutarou have to run time to catch up to Tooru and Tobio.

************************************

During the second year of middle school Tobio have some family trouble and slightly change but once again his two best friends stays with him. Every day after practice they keep Tobio away from his house till he needs to go to bed. On the weekends, their old Senpais hangs out with them and keep a close eye on their youngest Kowhai. Soon Tobio shows up with marks and becomes clingy.

"Tobio, why are you clinging to my leg?" Tooru asks.

"I don't know," Tobio mumbles.

Tooru sighs and picks him off the floor and sits him between him and Iwaizumi. He goes to go back to the floor, but Tooru puts his leg over, the closest to him, Tobio and let Tobio cling to his arm.

************************************

During the third year of middle school, Tobio is miserable. He's lucky to have best friends that keeps him calm through everything. They continue to play volleyball together and hang out when they can. They then begin talking about high school and find out they all are gonna follow Oikawa and Iwaizumi. When his senpais find out they are happy for them. One day they are talking about clubs at Aoba Johsai.

"So are you guys gonna join the volleyball club?" Tooru asks.

"Yes," Akira and Yuutarou say in unison.

When Tobio doesn't say anything they all begin to worry cause they want to play volleyball with him. They look to where Tobio is against the wall and see his head on his knees. Tooru leans over and pokes Tobio's shoulder. Tobio lifts his face and he looks like he just woke up.

"Huh?" Tobio asks with tired eyes.

"Were you asleep?" Akira asks.

Tobio just nods his head before he feels his body being moved. He is being move beside Akira's body and Akira wraps an arm around him.

"You really need to sleep better," Akira mumbles.

"I would if I knew how," Tobio says smiling.

"Well you can stay with me, and I can help you," Iwaizumi suggests.

"I would like that," Tobio says.

Everyone smiles when they see a real small smile on the youngest face.

"Anyhow, are you gonna play volleyball when you get to Sejoh?" Tooru asks.

"Yea," Tobio says quietly.

************************************

Tobio's and Iwaizumi's parents agreed to letting Tobio stay with Iwaizumi while he helps him through his problem. Soon the trio are graduating and their Senpais are there as well.

"Congratulations guys," Tooru says pulling Tobio into a tight hug.

"Hey no killing my best friend," Akira and Yuutarou says pulling Tobio, well trying to, away from Tooru.

Tooru just whines and turns both of them away from the other two.

"Shittykawa, give him back," Hajime says trying to grab Tobio.

Tooru turns away just in time before picking up Tobio and running out of the building. Tobio is giggling as Tooru keeps him secure in his arms as he runs away from the others.

"SHITTYKAWA GET BACK HERE!" Hajime yells a few feet away.

Akira and Yuutarou are close to Hajime and see Tobio poking his head up and looking behind him.

"He's too cute!" Yuutarou yells.

Tobio smiles at him right as Tooru makes sharp turn. Finally Tooru stops running once they are behind some bushes. Hajime appears on one side of the bush and Akira and Yuutarou on the other side.

"No running," Hajime says.

"Fine," Tooru says pouting.

"Now can I hug Tobio?" Hajime asks.

Tooru let's Tobio go and he runs right into Hajime's arms. Tooru hugs the other two, who wouldn't let him go till Hajime managed to pick up Tobio and run out of the park with Tobio in his arms.

"IWA-CHAN!!!" Tooru yells at him before chasing him.

Soon they are standing in their uniforms outside their high school.

"Well guys, this is gonna be different but in a good way," Akira says.

"Yeah, we all have the same classes and have each other," Yuutarou adds while smiling.

"We also have our Senpais if we need anything," Tobio says quietly while playing with his fingers.

Akira and Yuutarou looks at the youngest before smiling and linking their pinkies together before going to the volleyball gym where his Senpais are waiting at for them.