Days Before the Practice Match

Tobio squeal and run away from his two Senpais with them right behind him. He makes almost to the door before Hajime lifts him up and ends up in Hajime's arms like a princess.

"Good try," Hajime says.

Tooru goes to the other side and kiss Tobio's head.

"You're fast," Tooru comments.

Tobio just giggles and Hajime puts him down and they finish up cleaning the gym.

"You're an idiot," Hajime says crossing his arms.

"How was I supposed to know I was gonna sprain my ankle when I fell off the edge of the porch," Tooru says whining.

Tobio, who was with Tooru when he was taken to the hospital, pokes his head out from behind Hajime. Tooru and Hajime smiles at him and pull him in front of him.

"At least it wasn't worse," Tobio says.

"True," Hajime says resting his head on Tobio's.

"And he will be able to play the practice match most likely," Tobio adds.

"Since when are you so positive?" Hajime teases.

"Good question," Tobio says.

"Y'all better get going to practice cause the match is in a few days from now," Tooru says.

"We are, we are," Hajime says pushing Tobio gently out the door.

"Do you think he will be able to play the match?" Tobio asks.

"He might even it will be the last set or something," Hajime says.

"That's good," Tobio says.

"Are you okay?" Hajime asks.

"Yeah, just nerves," Tobio says.

"You'll be fine but for now let focus on practice," Hajime says giving Tobio a small smile.

"Sounds good to me," Tobio says.

They walk into the clubroom and get half dress when Issei and Takahiro walks in.

"How's Tooru?" Takahiro says.

"He lucky it's just a slight sprain," Hajime says.

"How did he sprain it again?" Issei asks.

"They was chasing me, and Tooru and I took a tumble out off the gym and when we stood back up he fell of the concrete and landed wrong," Tobio explains.

"Are you okay?" Takahiro asks concern.

"Yeah, just have scrapes on my back and shoulder," Tobio says.

"Y'all rough on your bodies," Hajime says.

Tobio giggles and finishes getting dress as the others comes in.

"Your shoulder looks nasty," Akira says tracing a scrape.

"It doesn't hurt that much now, just when I hit it on something," Tobio says.

"Will you be okay for the match?" Yuutarou asks.

"I should be," Tobio says.

"That's good," Shigeru says.

They finish up in the clubroom and they goes to the gym and starts practice. They start with receiving and Issei gives a powerful serve and Tobio receives it nicely but looses his balance and falls back against his sore shoulder.

"Shit," He hiss grabbing.

"I'm sorry Tobio," Issei yells from across the net.

"It's fine, I just lost my balance," Tobio says.