Working With The Third Years

Tobio is sitting on the bench watching the third years practice. Akira and Yuutarou notices him watching so they walk over to him. 

"What are you thinking about?" Akira asks as he sits on Tobio's right side as Yuutarou sits on his left side.

"Hmm?" Tobio says as he focuses that is around him. 

"Are you okay?" Yuutarou asks. 

"Oh, yeah, I was just thinking about how I can do some attacks with the third years," Tobio says. 

"Is all you think about is volleyball?" Akira teases. 

"No, I think about milk, and my boyfriends," Tobio says with a pout. 

"That's cute, but why don't you go ask them if you can practice with them," Akira says as he watch their crazy third years mess around. 

"Is it that easy?" Tobio asks. 

"Yep, watch me," Akira says walking to the boy where two are rolling around on the ground. 

A couple minutes later, Tobio and Yuutarou looks at each other before deciding to follow Akira. When Tooru sees Tobio and Yuutarou walking to them, he decides to speak. 

"Tobio-chan! Why didn't you just ask us to practice with you, you know we will!" Tooru yells. 

"Don't have to be so loud Shittykawa," Hajime says as he helps Issei off the floor. 

Tooru just pouts and let Takahiro help him up. 

"So rude Iwa-chan," Tooru says pouting. 

Hajime just shrugs and turns around and face Tobio. 

"Do you want to practice a little after practice?" Hajime asks. 

"If you four are free," Tobio says shyly. 

"We are," Issei says throwing an arm around Tobio's shoulders. 

Tobio smiles and soon he's lead back to the bench. Takahiro sits on one side as Issei sits on the other side as Tooru and Hajime sits on the ground. 

"Do you have any attacks in mind?" Issei asks. 

"A couple," Tobio says grabbing his phone. 

He hands Issei his phone and Issei plays the videos.

"We can definitely do these, but I have to admit the synchronized attacks seems tricky but I know we can do it with practice," Tooru says as he watch the videos. 

"I thought we can, but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to force you guys into doing anything," Tobio says. 

"Tobs, you'll never force us into anything, I'm excited now," Takahiro says with a huge smile. 

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

After practice, the five boys stays back as the others goes home. 

"Okay, let warm up and then let start with the attack where the ball stops," Tooru says as he cuddles Tobio from behind. 

"Okay," Everyone agrees. 

So everyone warms up, once they finish their warms up, Tooru goes to his bag and grabs empty water bottles and set them up for Tobio. 

"Now this will be hard so during practice, Tobio, I want you to work on this, and on a couple of nights, we will stay after and work on it a little," Tooru says. 

Tobio nods his head again and takes the ball from Hajime. Tobio tries to make the ball drop, but it doesn't work out to well. 

"Yeah, this is going to be tricky for him," Issei says. 

Tobio's sighs and tries again and again, but after ten minutes, Tooru tells him to take a break. AsnTobio takes his break, he watches as the others pick up the water bottles. While Tobio is resting the third years watch the video of the synchronized attack. Once they watch the videos four time, they decide to practice it. The first try that they did it, it was close but not close enough. 

"Let try again," Tooru says picking up the ball. 

🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐🏐

After the sixth try, Tobio is exhausted since he's been running around all day, and has an extra long practice, and pulled an all nighter. He collapses onto the ground and lays on his back. 

"You're going home, taking a shower, and going to sleep since we all know you did your homework during practice," Hajime says sitting by Tobio's head. 

"Yeah yeah," Tobio says yawning. 

Tooru walks up to his youngest boyfriend. 

"Let get you home and in bed," Tooru says as he nuzzled Tobio's neck. 

Tobio wraps his arms around Tooru's shoulders and rest his head on his shoulder. 

"Sounds good," Tobio mumbles.