Inter High pt. 2

Today Sejoh is going to face Karasuno and they are ready to win. They are changing when the trio starts talkinga bout Hinata.

"No offense but I'm so ready to shut up that shorty," Akira says looking onto Karasuno side.

"Tell me about it, he's annoying and loud," Yuutarou groans out.

"Guys, no matter what happens today, will you guys still be proud of me?" Tobio asks playing with his jersey.

"We will, your boyfriends will, and the whole team will, cause you amazing and you're gonna show Karasuno what we made of cause you are our king," Akira says.

Tobio smiles and pulls his two best friends into a tight hug.

"Thank you guys," Tobio mumbles.

They break the hug and join the team to do warm ups. Tobio sets the balls for the spikers and when Hajime spikes, Tooru comes up to them and tease Hajime. If Tobio wasn't between them and Yuutarou grabbing onto Hajime, Tobio is pretty sure that Hajime will go after Tooru. Tooru takes the ball cart away and they finishes up preparing for the match.

On the court for Sejoh side is Tobio as the main setter, Tooru as a setter and for defense,nHajime and Takahiro for spiking, Shinji since he's the libero, Issei as middle blocker. The match starts and Sejoh takes the lead quickly. No one on Karasuno is prepared for the quick from Tooru and Tobio and are shock when Tobio spikes the ball down the line. It takes them a few times for them to receive Tooru's serves. They are obviously not ready for the quick from Hajime and Tobio or the quick from Yuutarou and Hajime. But Karasuno manages to make some points and sometimes throw Sejoh off. But that didn't stop Sejoh from taking the first set. So at the bench, they have a quick talk.

"Ok boys it's time for the counter attack," Tooru says smiling.

Tooru acts like he doesn't care what happens this set. But when turns back around to his team, they know he's is serious about winning. Karasuno has change their strategy and takes the lead first. The lead goes back and forth and Karasuno takes the second set. Sejoh doesn't let that get him down and it only make them more determine to make them win the third set. Tooru is more serious than ever when he leads his team onto the court. The third set goes all the way into the thirties and both teams are losing stamina. But they are more the determine to keep the ball up. Hinata goes to spike the ball but only to have it blocked by Akira, Yuutarou, and Hajime. Sejoh cheer as they go back to the bench. They get their new jerseys for the next match. Tobio stares at his as he smiles down at it.

"You did it Tobs," Issei says.

"Yeah, we couldn't do it without you," Tooru says.

Tobio smiles wider and Tooru reaches out and ruffles his hair. Tobio put on his new jersey and all of them get ready for their next match that is coming up very soon. They kept their starting line up and manages to win both games. Now that are going to play a team that Tooru want to beat so badly. The team is no other than Shiratorizawa with Ushiwaka. Tobio can sense how tense the third years are and that makes his anxiety kick in. Yuutarou stays by Tobio as the other first and second years kick the third years. They can see Akira talking to them and that he's talking about Tobio since he's keep pointing at the youngest.

The trip home is peaceful and cheerful, and Tooru even bought everyone food. So as they eat, everything is going good and Tobio feels completely calm and happy. Tooru sits beside him and he places his hand on Tobio's upper thigh. Hajime does the same thing on his other leg as they talk to the others. But once the three boyfriends make it home, Tooru pounces on Tobio and tackles him to the bed. Tobio squeals as Tooru starts tickling him. Tobio laughs and try to squirm away. Hajime comes into the room and see what his boyfriends are doing.

"Guys, we really should go to bed cause we need our energy for tomorrow," Hajime says.

"Iwa-chan is right! Cause we need our energy to beat Shiratorizawa," Tooru says.

They all cuddle up to get her on the bed with Tobio between them. All of them passes out no soone their heads hit the pillows.

The next day everyone is calm and collected but all of them are determined to win. Hajime makes sure that Tooru is keeping his emotions in check. He was making sure Tobio is calm as well but Akira and Yuutarou took over since they didn't want Hajime to loose energy or stress before the match. They go back to the gym, and quickly get change. They are allow to roam, so Tobio goes to the bathroom. Well when he makes it he walks right into someone.

"Sorry," Tobio says back up and rubbing his shoulder.

"It's fine," The person says.

Tobio looks up and he pales at the person who he ran into.

"You go to Sejoh?" The person says.

"Ye-yeah and you go to Shiratorizawa," Tobio says.

"So you know Tooru," He says.

Tobio nods his head and just stares at Ushiwaka.

"Oikawa should have came to Shiratorizawa, and you could have too," He says.

Tobio just stares him while he's process everything that Ushiwaka just said.

"But I like Sejoh," Tobio says.

"You're a good player and would be amazing on Shiratorizawa," Ushiwaka says.

Tobio is dumbfounded and he knows what Tooru feels when he runs into this guy.

"I have to go in the bathroom," Tobio mutters as he walks past Ushiwaka.

When Tobio comes back out and walks to where his team is at, he's stop by Ushiwaka and Tsutomu.

"You should come to Shiratorizawa," Tsutomu says.

"Back off, he's ours," A new voice says.