Celebration

Once they make it to Hajime's house, the three of them all over each other. Tobio is in the middle and constantly rubbing hands all over Tooru's chest. Once they reach the bed, Hajime falls down on it and pulls Tobio down onto him and Tooru leans over them. Tooru kisses Tobio's lips as Hajime kisses his neck and down to his shoulder. Hajime removes Tobio's shirt as Tooru stares at him. Tooru leans back and stares down at the boy underneath him.

"So beautiful," Tooru whispers.

Tobio just blushes and turns his head to the side. Hajime chuckles and kisses his neck.

"You are beautiful baby," Hajime says against his neck.

Tobio blushes harder and bites down a moan. Tooru and Hajime knows him well enough that they knows what to do to make Tobio moans and fall apart in their hands.

"Such a pretty little boy that is gonna be with two horny bastards but that what drives you insane, doesn't it?" Hajime whispers in his ear before biting his lobe.

Tobio let out a moan and throws his head back against Hajime's shoulder. Tooru makes his way down his chest to his perky pink nipples. He takes one into his mouth and starts sucking on it as his other hand plays with the other one. Hajime tilts Tobio's head and kisses him and sucks on Tobio's bottom lip. Tobio open his mouth and Hajime shoves his tongue in as Tooru kisses down his stomach to the waistband of his pants. He looks up at Tobio and Tobio nods his head. Tooru removes his pants and boxers and grips his member.

"Such a beautiful body baby," Tooru says kissing Tobio's thigh.

Tobio whimpers as Tooru bites and sucks on the thigh. Hajime's hands works on his nipples as Tobio goes back to kissing him.

"Mmm, m-more," Tobio says.

Tooru smirks before taking Tobio down all the way. Tobio moans loudly and leans into the touches from both boys.

"Yes, please don't stop," Tobio begs.

Tooru picks up his pace and Hajime kisses his neck and leaves marks as his hands continue to play with his nipples.

"You're doing so good baby, you're so good for us," Hajime says.

Tobio moans at his words and grips his wrist as it goes up to his mouth. Tobio takes his fingers into his mouth and begins to suck on them as Hajime's other hand continue to play with his nipple.

Tooru plays with his balls and let Tobio's leg wrap around him. He feels Tobio's other hand moving into his hair and grips it. He look up through his eye lashes and watches as he falls apart underneath his and Hajime's touches. He deep throat Tobio one more time before Tobio screams around Hajime's fingers and comes down Tooru's throat. Tooru licks him clean before kissing back up Tobio's body to his lips. The reposition themselves and Tobio ends up laying on the bed, against the pillows. Tooru is sitting between his legs and Hajime is sitting by his head.

"Oh Tobio-chan, it's time for the real fun," Tooru says with a smirk.

Tobio and Takahiro are stretching together talking about the inter high when Tooru calls for everyone's attention. Turns out he just want everyone to know who they are up against first. When Takahiro takes the list, Tobio sees they're against the Karasuno. Akira rests his head on Tobio's shoulder and follow his gaze to where he sees the name Karasuno.

"We're gonna beat them," Akira whispers in his ear.

"Who?" Yuutarou asks.

"Karasuno," Akira says.

"Yeah but we need to focus on the match first not the ones later on," Tooru says.

The trio just pouts before they are dismissed to go practice. They get into three on three with the teams being Tobio, Akira, and Yuutarou and the other team being Tooru, Hajime, and Takahiro. Somehow Tobio's tean manage to win the first set with the score being 20-25 but losing the second set with the school being 25-19. Tobio's team won the last set with the score being 23-25. They take a break and eat lunch and just randomly talk. Well everyone but Tooru and Issei. They decides to do some blocks and spikes. But none of them expected to spike the ball right to Tobio's head. Luckily, Yuutarou saw the ball and blocks the ball from hitting Tobio and his food.

"Sorry," They say.

"It's fine," Tobio says.

"Before you actually hit anyone, sit down and eat before we have to go back to practice," Hajime orders.

They do what they are told and goes to the corner with Hajime and Takahiro and eat lunch. Tobio, Akira, and Yuutarou sits around the bench and eating when Akira breaks the silence.

"Did something happen to you last night?" Akira asks.

Tobio just tilts his head so Akira continues.

"You have hickies going from you neck to under you shirt," Akira explains.

"I may have gotten in a relationship with Hajime and Tooru and we made love last night," Tobio says.

"I'm happy for you," Akira says.

"Congratulations Tobs, you have some good people," Yuutarou says.

"Thanks, I would have told you sooner but I was running behind and never got the chance," Tobio says.

"It's fine and to be honest, we was the same way," Yuutarou says.

"But there is one thing I need to do so sorry for outing you guys," Akira says.

He turn around so he facing the captains before yelling at them.

"HAJIME AND TOORU, YOU GUYS BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF TOBIO IF YOU DON'T WANT US LET OUR BAD SIDE OUT!" Akira yells.

"OKAY WE WILL!" Tooru yells back with a blushing face.

Tobio and Yuutarou burst out laughing and Akira just nod his head before laughing with his best friends. They all finish eating and they do more warm ups and does another practice match before doing some serves, receives, and spikes for the rest of the time.