The Matches

Sejoh watches Karasuno's match before warming up for their. Soon Tooru grabs his items and turn to his team.

"Okay guys, it's time to get prepared for our match," Tooru says seriously.

The other four boys stands up and follow Tooru to their warm up gym.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

Soon they're up against Date Tech, and Tooru and Tobio decides to do the 5-2 rotation.

"Okay guys, are you all ready?" Tooru asks.

Everyone nod their heads and they start the match. The match goes by smoothly, and thanks to Hajime hitting between Date Tech's block, they won the match. Now their next opponent is Karasuno.

✨💫✨💫✨💫✨💫

The day of their match against Karasuno, Tobio refused to move his face from Akira's back.

"Tobs, you're good?" Akira asks concern.

"Nervous," Tobio mutters.

Akira turns around and grip Tobio by his shoulders.

"You got this, you got is this far, and I know you will take us farther," Akira says.

Tobio smiles and his nerves slowly melts away.

"You're right, we got this, and we're gonna go to Nationals," Tobio says with a smile.

"That's the spirit, now let go best some ass," Akira says with a smile.

Tobio smiles wider and they begin warm ups. The match begins soon and Tobio feels completely calm. Sejoh wins the first match and Karasuno are completely shocked with the next rotation. Sadly though, Sejoh looses the next set. Before the third set when they are having a quick break, Tobio keep looking at Karasuno.

"What you're thinking about?" Takahiro asks.

"Nothing really, just it's like it supposed to be like this," Tobio says looking at Takahiro and Issei.

"What you mean?" Issei asks.

"Every match we had against them, we had three sets, so it just feels like this how is supposed to be like," Tobio explains.

"Yeah, you're very observant," Takahiro says.

Tobio shrugs his shoulders, and they go back to the court for the last match. Mad Dog and Tobio does excellent plays, and they all give it them all. At the end of the match, Tobio gives Akira and Yuutarou as look. They both know that look and they act neutral. When Watari received the ball, Akira and Yuutarou took off at lightning speed. Tobio sets the ball fast and the ball met Akira's hand. Akira slams the ball down before any blockers from Karasuno could block it. No one moves or say anything till the referee blew the whistle. In the next instant, Tobio is tackled in a hug by Takahiro and Issei. Akira get tackled in hug by Oikawa, Shigeru, and Mad Dog, who was dragged by Shigeru. Yuutarou get tackled in a hug by Hajime and Watari.

"You guys did it!" Takahiro as he hugs Tobio,

It's not till they are boarding the bus when Tobio says anything.

"We did it," Tobio whispers as he stops walking.

Akira and Yuutarou stops as well and look at their best friend.

"We're going to play Shiratorizawa, we're so our goal, we got this, I know we do," Tobio says.

Akira and Yuutarou shares a look before looking at Tobio with a smile on their faces.

"Yeah, we totally got this," Akira says.

"We'll gonna go to Nationals," Yuutarou says.

"Guys, it's time to go," Tooru says.

"We're coming," They all say before they board the bus.